Confessions (Dash Wilder ♡ Reader )

Smolbean2017 thanks for the request for a short story. I hope you enjoy it 👌

Dash's Pov ←
I watched as Y/n did a flip off the turnbuckle into alexia bliss.God I hate to admit but her Flips are off the charts.I mean she did work with neville back at NXT so why wouldn't they be.As I was admiring Y/n's match i felt Scott slap me in the Chest.

"Why do you always stare at her like a perv when you watch her matches.And when she tries to talk to you...you turn into a robot.Just tell her already Dash before it's Too late."Scott said as he shook his head at me.

"I can't. When I close my eyes I see.... only her. Smiling. Laughing. Getting more beautiful by the minute. "I sighed.

"Where is she then?  Go tell her then. What's so bad about that? " Scott questioned still confused. I rolled my eyes.

"She is only a memory okay. I know that if I told her these things then I wouldn't stand a chance between the other guys. I may be one of the top guys on screen but off screen I'm just a nobody. And I'm not good enough for her okay? " I confessed earning a slap against the chest.

"Dude. Sorry to break that anxiety bubble of yours but I think you still have a chance. I talked to her. She seems really into you okay. Every time I'm around her and your nearby all she can see is you.She told me she likes you but you ignore her. Now I want you to be a top guy, go congratulate her and tell her. If you don't I will."Scott demanded.

I rolled my eyes before leaving the locker room, and searching for y/n. I finally saw her sitting in the crate admiring the her new championship belt. I smiled walking over to her and with all my confidence.

"Hey y/n. Congratulations on beating Alexia for that belt. I say it looks lovely on you. "I said trying to flirt but not flirt. She blushed and smiled up at me. Her smile always makes me blush somehow.

"Thanks Dashy. I surprised you even wanted to talk to me. "Y/N  said causing me to have an anxiety attack on the inside. I chuckled and sat beside her.

"I'm always up to talk to a lovely lady like yourself. I mean I get shy and I'm a busy man so these moments are rare. "I replied looking up at the ceiling praying someone put me out my misery for being so foolish to a girl like her.

"Oh that's lovely to hear and All. I thought you didn't like me or something. I mean when I try to talk to you dashy, you always walk away after 5 minutes. And Scott says you love me but you don't show it at all. I was starting to think you hate me. " she confessed causing me to feel bad for how I treated the poor girl. I put my arm around her shoulder before I did what I should have done a long time ago.

"Listen y/n,I don't hate you or anything.In fact Scott was right. I'm in love with you.But I was afraid i wasn't enough for a girl like you.Afraid I'm just a nobody to you. That's why i treat you the way I do. "I confessed. She gasped and hugged me. I couldn't help but smile at her reaction.

"Dash, you are more than enough for me. Although you may act like a jerk, Don't forget all the times we had together. The days we actually do talk. I'm kinda glad you finally told me. "She said as she hugged me.

"Well, how about I take you out on a date tomorrow then? " I asked. She nodded in agreement.

Who knew Anxiety would try to stop me from a moment like this.

Hope you enjoy. And here is the gifs you also requested.