Don't be scared (Jey uso ♥ Reader)

Summary-Imagine being Jey's wife and getting scared after watching him get hurt in a match. Requested USOCRAZYGIRL

Naomi and I stood by the gorilla as we waited for the boys to come down for the Show-opening match. It was a little before SmackDown and the audience was just settling down and expanding.

"Are you excited for Beating up James again after the show? " I joked looking up from my phone. She laughed and nodded.

"Hell I'm always ready to beating up James Worthless. But I thought Shane and Daniel told you to stay outta action after last week. Shane said he doesn't need our team short of a girl. " She noted, pointing out my wrapped up ankle.

"It's fine. Plus by survival series it's should be cleared up. " I confirmed lifting it up to give a better view.

"Ladies if you would kindly excuse us. We have a Penitentiary to run. " Jimmy rudely joked walking right in between our conversation, causing Naomi to hit him.  I turned towards jey.

"I wish I could be you guys valet but you know what Shane told me. " I pouted, leaning into his chest. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I know, I know. But you can watch from the corridor alofa. Then after the match we can go out for dinner. " He muttered softly. I grinned and nodded as he walked towards to curtains.
       °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I leaned over the corridor with Tamina, since Naomi was prepping for her match. I glanced over at the crowd who was beaming with joy and cheering for the superstars. I waved at some fans who seem to noticed me.

The Match was going great, With the Usos having the upper hand. But in a blink of an eye Jey was Suplexed into a ringpost. The arena went silent except for some fate echoes. The opponents then slide out the ring and grabbed his knee, a stretched it using the post. Jey was clearly in pain but the match still had to continue.

"It's fine,Y/n." Tamina reassured trying her best to make things better. I shrugged then turned my attention back to the match. Hey managed to tag Jimmy back in and they got the win. The crowd erupted into cheers but I was more focused on jey leaning against the ringpost holding his knee. He didn't look okay and it hurts me to see my husband in pain.

I watched as the medical team and Jimmy helped him onto his feet, and them walking up the ramp. Jey was trying to reduce the pain but as they passed me all I could hear was faint groans and 'ouch'. I tried my hardest to stay calm but I couldn't contain myself. I felt tears coming and all the emotions coming. 

I quickly ran off from the corridor and raced straight to the locker rooms. When I reached my locker room,  I quickly plopped on the couch and cried . I knew Sooner or later one of my buddies will come looking for me but I just couldn't right now.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Y/n, please get up! " A familiar voice groaned. They sounded tired and unhappy. I looked up from my slumber to see a dark expression from my husband. He had medical tape around his neck and shoulder and a keen brace on. Just looking at him made me shudder a bit. He reached out to touch my face but I flinched a little.

"Don't cry baby. And please Don't be scared. I'm fine. "He muttered rubbing my side. I could tell he was lying but also concerned about me.

" No, you're not. Your career could have crumbled before our very eyes. And I don't want to see that happen. "I  mumbled quietly into my knees. He Caressed my cheek and smiled.

"lo'u alofa,  you know how dangerous our career is. I know the risk and you do too. But there's nothing to be scared of" Jey soothed. I felt better hearing him say his nickname for me. It helped calm me down and he knew.

"I know, I know but, I'm just worried about you. And scared one of these days in just going to lose you to a serious life or death injury. " I snuffle,hiding my face in my arms.

"It's okay alofa. But no need to be so scared. I understand where you're coming from but how do you think I felt when I watched you get hurt in the ring? I felt scared as well but I was still strong. I need you to strong as well. "He said in a gentle voice. I smiled and nodded knowing he was right. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

" Let's get outta here before Jimmy tries to run us. "He joked weakly standing up and offering me how hand. I realized there was really nothing to be afraid of and gladly took my husband's hand.

lo'u alofa- My love
Alofa-Love