Karma (Jeff Hardy ♡ Reader)

Imagine-The reader ending up in the hospital for not listening to jeff. And he says it's karma. But he does come and visits you.

"Jeffery, Can you practice this move with me please, " I pleaded as he was talking to Matt. He looked at me and asked what it was.  I showed him.

And he immediately said No

And he immediately said No. I begged over and over until he finally Snapped at me.

"Y/n how many times do I have to tell you No. I know how dedicated you are and I love you for that. But do you know how many people got an injury for attempting that move hun?  It's too dangerous and I don't want your career to suffer over a silly move."He snapped. His body was more tense the usual, and his breathing was more heavy. I could tell he was worried for me. It was the same look he gave me when I broke my Ankle trying to climb that tree he told me not to climb. Or when I burned myself.

"Fine, I'll give up for now Jeff. But mark my words I will master that move no matter what anybody says. Not even your words can stop Me jeff. "I sighed before walking away from practice ring. I sat down beside the door and watched as everybody else trained. I felt Glances from Matt and the other guys, look my direction as I tried to calm down.

They all knew how determined I was to be unique in the Women's division. They all knew I wanted to prove I'm champion material, especially Matt. He knew better than the rest that ever since the brand split the writers been giving me the underdog story lines. And when him and jeff returned they saw how my story lines sucked and how badly I wanted to improve.

I watched as Jeff told the guys he was going to go to a meet and greet. He walked over towards me and sighed, when I turned my head away from him glance.

"Listen y/n I know I pissed you off. I get it. But you know I only say stuff like that outta love. You know I want you to improve but at the same time I don't want you to get hurt." he said as he rubbed my shoulder. I nodded as kissed his check before I decided to think a little bit more. Onto the moves I could do. As he left to go to the meet and greet , I felt Matt walk over to me with a devious smirk.

"How about I help you instead, with that move you've been working on?! He said watching my eyes light up. I jumped up in excitement and hug him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit.

"Thanks Matt. You know how much this means to me. "I sighed trying to hold back tears of joy. He chuckled as he called over Sami. He asked Sami to help me also and Sami agreed.

"Okay y/n show me what ya got. I want you to land right here on my chest, "Sami yelled as he pointed to the middle of his chest. I took a deep breathe and did the move making sure my legs hit the right spot of the ring and tried not to hurt sami. I soon heard Chuckles from the boys as my nervous self landed the move.

"Good job sis. Maybe you can master the move. Now let's try that again. This time less tense and more focus. "Matt praised as be changed spots with sami in the ring. I soon did it over and over again. Until I was comfortable enough to do it with my eyes closed.