Princess Treatment (Seth Rollins 🩷 Reader)

Summary - A luxury rose bath with Seth Freaking Rollins

"Princess, are you enjoying yourself?" Seth questioned as he poured you and himself another glass of champagne

"Princess, are you enjoying yourself?" Seth questioned as he poured you and himself another glass of champagne.  It was the first time in a few weeks that you guys were finally able to enjoy yourselves following the long European tour and being separated by the respective brands.  As the final show of the tour came to an end just a few hours ago, Seth decided to book you guys a luxury hotel room before heading back home to America. He decided to surprise you with a rose-filled bathtub and candlelight bathroom.

You sat on top of his lap as he handed you another glass of champagne kissing the back of your neck, wrapping his arms around your naked waist. "Most definitely. But I should've done something for you. After all, I didn't win and endure a gruesome 6-man ladder match."

Seth sighed and kissed down the back of your neck, whispering in your ear. "Princess, I couldn't have done it without you. You know you're my good luck charm. Plus, one of us has to maintain appearances, considering you were doing media thee cities over." You laughed softly and splashed some water on his face. "You're too much, Seth."

As you laughed, Seth's hands moved from your waist to your breast, covering them and lathering them with soap. You moved your hands from the edge of the bathtub onto his. "I'm serious, Y/N. You're the reason why I'm the man I am today in my career."

"Is that so?" you asked, turning your head to face him. Seth looked at you with nothing but love in his eyes. 

"Really. This is why I'd like to give you this as a token of my appreciation." He slid an expensive-looking diamond necklace around your neck and handed you a hand mirror so you could admire what he just put around your neck. As you took in your appearance, you let out a squeal of delight.

"It's beautiful, Seth. It's absolutely stunning. Thank you so much." You turned your body around to cup his face as you pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

"Don't thank me, love, you deserve it and so much more." He pulled away smiling for a second before he placed his hands on your hips, moving his hands up and down your frame as you both made out. "Mhm, really? I don't suppose you have something else for me?"

As you locked eyes sharing a mutual sensual face, he chuckled lowly before responding, " Well, you're sitting on it, baby."

It took you a moment to register what he was suggesting before it finally hit you. "Don't be dirty! Seth!" You slapped his shoulder and laughed at his smug face.

"It's the truth! But seriously, I do have something else for you." He lifted you from his lap so he could exit the bathtub.

You played with the rose petals while gawking at his butt, as he shuffled his way towards the dresser in the other room. You heard lots of shuffling of clothes as he looked between the drawers trying to find some mystery token of appreciation. "You know I hate surprises, right?" You yelled out, getting antsy with anticipation of the secretive gift.

"I know, which is why I got you something I know you'll love."

"You promise?" You questioned, as your mind was racing with thoughts and going crazy as to what the surprise could be.

"I promise you'll love this one." He walked into the bathroom, shooting you a wink with the mysterious item behind his back. You propped yourself onto the edge of the bathtub face leaning on the back of your hand as you started at your boyfriend.

"I found it." He exclaimed, planting a kiss on your lips before slipping into the bathtub again, placing you onto his lap. As you faced him, he held up a velvet box, opening it to reveal a box of keys to a Porsche. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yup. Your own set of keys to a brand new Porsche, custom painted in your favorite color. Just the way you'd like it. It's just waiting for you back at hom-" Just before he could finish his sentence, you pulled him in for the 50th kiss tonight, embracing him in the process.

"God, baby! What did I do in my past life to deserve you?" You pulled the keys out of the box holding them up to make sure you weren't dreaming. "Just being you, princess."

You smiled at him before pulling him in for another hug, kissing his cheek before burying your head in his neck. You pulled away putting the keys back in the box so they wouldn't fall in the water. "Thank you so much, baby." 

You both sat in silence just appreciating the atmosphere and being in each other's arms, you pulled away with a cheeky smile on your face before continuing, "Now we can have car sex in a luxury car. Not that we weren't already doing that. In my luxury car."

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrows, pulling his hands back to rest them behind him on the edge of the bathtub. You nodded, leaning in for another quick kiss.

"Mmh! Look forward to it." You got up out of the bathtub, tired of the water as it had already gone cold just before you could walk towards the counter. You felt a hard slap on your ass making you laugh.

"Don't make any promises you can't keep baby, I'll buy you 100 cars if it means I get to fuck you in them."