Two Can Play This Game ( Baron Corbin ♥ Reader)

Imagine- Baron just determine to make you his, but you just can't play by the rules. It gets to the point where Daniel and Shane have a talk with you guys.

I had just returned from my match-up against Carmella, just ready to go to the hotel and rest.I said my faint hey's and hello's to my friends as I walked to my locker-room. But I bumped into what felt like a wall.

"Ouch, Hey idiot your in my way. Move or you can catch these fist. "I groaned rbbing my forehead as they turned around. An tall man, with dark brown eyes and tattoos stared down at me intimidating eyes that could kill.

"Or Maybe you should just watch where your going next time princess "He shot back with an aggressive tone. He smirked as if he expected me to just apologize and run off. But I stood in my place and chuckled.

"Wow, I didn't know Shane and Daniel paid Idiots like you to just stand in the way of the Most talent girl in this arena. Now I suggest you move or get knocked out. "I said tracing a circle on his heart hinting I'm not afraid to fight men.

"Whoa there Sweetheart, Better watch that mouth now. Don't want that pretty face to get damage now, do we? "He retorted grabbing my hand from. His chest. I rolled my eyes before continuing.

"Listen buddy, I don't wanna be the villain here, but it's going to be your fault if I 'accidently' let my fist touch your face. Now more or else. "I hissed clenching my fist ready to brawl. He smiled and crossed his arms as if he was admiring me.

"I don't know why I haven't noticed you before, but I like you.  You may be feisty but I like you sweetheart. "He said leaning on my locker room door. I huffed as he was trying to actually talk to me.

"Firstly, don't call me Sweetheart.  And I'm not feisty, I just like to show people where their place is compared to mine. And if you would get off my door that would be great. "I hissed glaring at the charming man. He looked at the name on the door before looking at me.

"Y/n, is it? That's a nice name for a pretty girl like you. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked as if we've been talking for years. I was a little shocked at the question but refused to show it.

"Moving a little bit to quickly now, aren't ya'? " I responded now looking more at his facial features. I admit he may be attractive but his attitude Is pissing me off.

"Well  I'm sorry for wondering if your taken or not. I mean can you blame me. Your an attractive women and I like your attitude. "He defended as I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, Baron, " I said as I looked at his Shirt " I don't like you, so I'm going to answer that as Your not my type. "I replied smirking as his expression  changed from confident to Nervous.

"Oh, well I guess I have to ask what is your type? "

"Umm let's see, Guys who don't lean against my door and chat with me who have a douchebag attitude. Oh and I also love guys who don't call me sweetheart when I don't like them. "I said sarcastically as he sighed walking away from my Locker-Room. I smiled finally getting what I want.

"See you, Later Sweetheart. "He said smirking again as he winked at me. I groaned before yelling back.

"Don't call me that Idiot. "

-Later that night-
I walked to find Becky, Naomi and Alexa watching the men's match-up. I realized it Was Sami vs Baron Corbin. I rolled my eyes before interrupting them.

"Ugh, I hate that guy. I hope Sami knocks him out before I do. "I mumbled sitting behind them. They all laughed before responding.

"Oh that's awkward. I  swore that he likes you. Right Sweetheart, "Alexa mocked the Last word causing me to Groan.