Chapter 1: the salamander and the blue emperor of fairy tail.

A train pulls up to the port town of Hargeon. A boy with black hair, wearing a black T-shirt and pants with a ring necklace stepped out of the train and stretched his arm.

 A boy with black hair, wearing a black T-shirt and pants with a ring necklace stepped out of the train and stretched his arm

Yu: "Man, that took a while to get here. Oi, Natsu, hurry up and get out before the train leaves again."

A pink-haired boy crawled his way to the exit of the train.

Natsu: "Just, S-shut up! I'm trying my hardest... urgh."

A serviceman approaches the two of them.

Serviceman: "U-umm s-sirs?"

A cat with blue fur walked out of the train soon after.

Blue Cat: "Don't worry about him, He's always like that, He has a major problem with vehicles."

Yu: "No kidding, Huh, Happy, hurry up and get Natsu out before he never gets on a train for the rest of his life"

Happy: "If those rumors are right, then Salamander should be located around here. Natsu hurry up!"

Natsu finally gets up and starts to catch his breath, but the train horn sounds and it begins to depart with Natsu still on board.

Natsu: "Happy! Yuutooo! Heeeeelp!" "Blergh!"

Happy and Yu turned around to see the train move, seeing Natsu scream in agony

Yu: *tick mark* "I told you to get him off the train, Happy."

Happy: "Sorry."

time skip

Yu and Happy had to wait for Natsu to come back on the train, only to have to drag him out when the train finally arrived. The three of them were now walking down the street, their stomachs growling as they walked.

Yu looked at him and stopped at the moment to empty his pocket.

Yu: "Huh? I might have forgotten to bring my cash with me. Anyway, are you sure this Salamander is the right person we're looking for is Igneel?"

Happy: "Aye, sir, the only fire dragon we know is Igneel."

Ahead of the gang, a huge crowd of girls was surrounding someone; a certain blonde girl was among them.