Chapter 14: The Fairies vs. The Phantoms p.1

Natsu punched the door with his magic, blasting it open and blowing away the three people who were about to walk back into the guild.

Makarov: "FAIRY TAIL HAS COME KNOCKING!"

Some of the wizards from the Phantom Lord then jumped at Natsu and Yu, who were leading the charge into the war. Natsu ran ahead and made quick work of the ones closest to the ground, while Yu warp strike the enemy with his swords.

From then on, the Phantom Lord Guild Hall was in utter chaos. Alzack and Bisca were going through the crowds of Phantoms using their guns magic, and Macao and Wakaba were using their respective magics in unison as a combo attack. Everything was coming out in favor of Fairy Tail. Makarov then activated his giant magic and grew to a great size, crushing the Phantom Lord wizards under his feet.

Phantom Lord Wizard 1: "What in the world is he?"

Phantom Lord Wizard 2: "You never heard of him; he's the Blue Emperor, Fairy Tail's fourth strongest wizard. Rumor said he had a mysterious magic that cannot be described."

Makarov: "And you dared to say his name with your filthy mouth?" "Did you truly think that any law would protect you from my rage?!"

Some of the Wizards from the Phantom Lord were scared out of their minds and began to lose the will to fight, while Makarov continued to exert even more magical power.

Makarov: "JOSE!!!! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

Erza then requipped into her scarlet empress armor.

Erza: "Tell me! "Where are Gajeel and the Element 4?!"

Little did they know, there was a looming figure over them all, standing on one of the roof supports, observing the whole brawl. Some of the wizards then decided to cast fire magic at Natsu a very bad idea on their part. Natsu quickly caught the fire and began to eat away at it.

Natsu: "That's what I'm talking about!" "Now I've got a fire in my belly!"

Phantom Lord Wizard 3: "No way! "He just ate the fire!"

Phantom Lord Wizard 4: "You don't think he is one of those... right?"

Natsu then took a deep breath and cupped his hands at his mouths.

Natsu: "Fire Dragon..."ROAR!!!!"

Yu warp strikes everyone in the Phantom Lords guild until he summons the blade of the mystic.