Chapter 21: Voice of Darkness

Era, the Magic Council.

Councilman 1: "You're telling me it still exists?! Impossible!"

Councilman 2: "Decades ago, construction began on the R-System. A structure that was designed by Black Magic users."

Councilman 1: "We already had all seven of those towers destroyed! There wouldn't even be any ruins to see after what we did!"

Councilwoman 1: "Apparently there was an 8th tower that no one had found until now."

A projection of the tower appeared on the orb in the center of the room.

Councilman 3: "Is it close to completion?"

Councilwoman 1: "That, I do not know..."

Councilwoman 2: "Well it looks finished to me."

Councilman 4: "I don't understand. Why would they revive the R-System now?"

Siegrain: "The Tower of Heaven... not the R-System, just clearing that up."

Councilman 1: "It doesn't matter what it's called! It still uses forbidden magic. We have to destroy it!"

Councilman 5: "I believe the person currently under the control of the tower... is Jellal."

Councilman 2: "What?! Isn't that the name of your twin brother Siegrain?"

Siegrain leaned against the wall in silence, and then finally spoke.

Siegrain: "Yes... that would be him..."

The scene then shifted to Team Natsu, and Juvia, on a boat to go find where Erza had been taken. Natsu was leaning off of the side of the boat, to avoid throwing up on the boat because of his motion sickness. While Yu bandaged himself up.

Lucy: "I hope those people that are trapped in the cards are okay..."

Gray: "Well we did contact the military before we left so they should be fine. Yu can you since anything close."

Yu: "Not quite, my eyes is fuzzy."

Lucy: "Are we even going the right way?"

Gray: "I dunno, Natsu, are you- SERIOUSLY?!"

They all then realized that the Dragonslayer has motion sickness.

Gray: "We're relying on your sense of smell here you idiot!"

Juvia: "How DARE you disappoint my Gray with your childish actions!"

Gray: "Geez, I still can't believe that they knocked us out so easily and took Erza, Happy."

then snapped his head up.

Natsu: "S-shut up! Urg... You try fighting back when you're pinned down! Bleeergh!"

Natsu then turned his head back towards the water.

Gray: "Alright alright! Sorry for bringing that up."

Juvia: "In our defense, they must have been powerful wizards if they were able to beat one such as Erza."

Gray: "What? They didn't beat her. Quit talking like you know her!"

Juvia: *gasp* "I'm sorry!"

Lucy: "Anyway, they said that they were old friends of Erza, so it makes me wonder if any of us know Erza any more than Juvia does."