Chapter 22: Heaven's Game

Fukuro launched another wave of fire at Happy, breaking the chain holding up the birdcage. After the smoke cleared, it was revealed that Gray and Yu who was protecting Happy.

Gray: "Hey, Metal Jaw, I thought you were going after Erza?"

Simon: "I was until this thing showed up!"

Gray: "You better hurry up then! There's no telling what will happen if Erza is used as a sacrifice, and this time, she can't do anything as long as she's trapped inside that card!"

Yu: "Gray, this guy is super strong. Leave him to me."

Gray: "Got it, that fire hurt a little more than I thought it did anyways."

Simon: "Are you sure, Yu."

Yu slowly walk towards Fakuro.

Yu: "Go on without me, I'll be fine, and besides I did give Erza one of my weapons"

Flashback

Back to the room where Erza and the gain were in. Yu summon his Katana of the Warriors and slowly walked toward Erza.

Gray: "Yu?"

Yu: "Before we go, I'm gonna give one of my weapons to Erza. Just in case I'm not there."

Gray was in shock for Yu offer one of his powerful weapons to Erza.

Gray: "Well this was the first."

Lucy: "What do you mean? Does he aways give you guys his weapons."

Gray: "Ya, but not his 12-powerful weapon."

Ezra: "Are you sure about this, Yu."

Yu: "I'm sure, but I'll give you a heads up. If you used them, you could lose your magical energy quickly."

Lucy: "Is this why he collapses."

Gray: "true, but the one who gives him the most is summoning all 12 of them at once."

Erza thought of it for a moment and then she looks at the katana.

Erza: "I'll humbly accept it, if your weapon can truly stand against Jellal, then this could give us a chance to win."

Flashback end

Yu then summon his engine blade and warp strike  Fukuro and the two were at a standoff...

Yu: "Time to deliver a payback as to what you did to me."

Fukuro and Yu were currently in a standoff, Fukuro, having eaten Natsu and obtained his Fire DragonSlayer Magic, charged his first to be enveloped in fire. Yu then summon the sword of the wise. Both Yu's swords and Fukoro's fists collided and a shockwave was sent through the room. Fukuro jumped back and sent a Fire Dragon Roar at Yu. Yu braced himself by summoning his Shield of the just for the attack but then had a realization as the attack struck. His fire wasn't nearly as powerful as Natsu's.

Yu: "I see,  you're fire isn't as strong as I expected. I guess that means you can't fully utilize you're food's magic."

Gripping both of his swords, Yu then dissipated the fire into the air. Then, a rumble came from Fukuro's stomach, along with some of Natsu's muffled yelling

Fukuro: "It had begun! In 10 minutes Salamander will be fully dissolved inside my body and I will have even greater control over his powers."

Fukuro then grew a small portion of pink hair on his head. Confusing Yu slightly.

Fukuro: "Though, I must admit, you have quite the amazing magic power yourself...hoo. I will take it for myself!"

He then lunged at Yu his mouth ready to swallow down Yu and eat him as well. This time, however, things did not go as he expected, as the moment Fukuro's mouth touched Yu, Fukuro felt something off, Yu's body turned blue and suddenly disappeared. Fukoro looked around until he looked up seeing Yu on top of the ceiling, Yu took his time to slowly warp down, and Summon the scepter of the pious in his hand.