Chapter 20: The Tower of Heaven

Over the next week after Yu was dragged by Natsu group, he found out that Loke had gone missing, only to find out a few days later that he was the Zodiac Spirit Leo. Yu then found out about Loke's past, which would explain why Loke was so afraid of Celestial Wizards, before Loke returned to the Spirit World however, he gave tickets to Team Natsu to a resort, Akane Resort to be exact. Akane Resort is a top-class resort on the beachside. It has a hotel and an amusement park. Team Natsu decided to take some time off and go to Akane Resort.

Right now, Yu is simply fishing as he watched Natsu stupidity get on a surfboard with Lucy and went on to the waters, a large fish of some sort pulling Lucy and the Surfboard along. Happy was jumping back and forth on the sand waiting for Yu to pull the fish for him to eat, and Gray and Erza were playing volleyball.

Happy: "Yu, did you catch the fish yet?"

You: "You have to wait Happy, you know I'm trying my best to catch one for you."

Happy: "Sorry, it's just that you're always good at getting rare fish for me to eat."

Yu then since his fishing Line was being pulled, Yu quickly Reel it to the left and then to the right, but suddenly the fish jumped, but luckily Yu was able to pull his rod up in time until the fish give up and Yu was able to Lure it close to him. Yu use a hook and put it in the Fish's mouth and started looking at the fish.

 Yu use a hook and put it in the Fish's mouth and started looking at the fish

Yu: "Man, that took longer than I expected. *looking towards Happy* Oi,  happy your fish is here."

Happy got out of the sand and saw a big fish in Yu's hook, he started to drool and quickly went to where Yu was.

Happy: "Wow, it's a Tide Grouper."

Yu: "Try not to drop it okay."

Happy: "Aye sir!"

Yu smiled and give it to Happy, he watch Happy eat the Tide Grouper until he noticed that someone was eyeing Gray behind a set of Wood Pillars.

Yu: "Huh, Probably just some weird girl swooning over Gray's body or something."

Yu then walk for a moment, not realizing that someone sneezed after he finished that sentence. After Lucy was done torturing Natsu with the drag boarding, Yu got up to join them for a game of Volley Ball. Afterward, they all started to run down the beachside, having an amazing time while they did so.

Later on, it was already sunset and Team Natsu went back to their hotel room to rest. Erza went out to the balcony to sit and relax, while Yu followed.

Yu: "Did you enjoy today?"

Erza: "Yes, I truly did."

Yu: "That's good. I'll go ahead and get ready now..."

Erza: "Ah, Yu wait!"

Yu: "Huh?"

Erza: "Are the others downstairs yet?"

Yu: "They should be, why?"