Chapter 16

A guy name Totomaru got sent into the sky by someone who is revealed to be Elfman, with one of his takeover arms.

Natsu: "What kept you three?"

???: "Well unlike you, we don't have a flying cat to take us everywhere, but we got Yu to teleport us."

Gray and Yu then appeared next to Elfman, and Natsu started to feel better.

Gray: "So this is all that's left of the Jupiter Cannon?"

Happy: "Aye!"

Gray: "Then you guys did good."

Natsu: "I guess the place stopped moving. I feel much better now."

Happy: "I'm gonna go outside on what going on."

The blue cat flew outside and was met by the Phantom's giant, who had drawn what appeared to be a large magic circle. After realizing what was going to happen, he immediately flew down to explain the situation.

Happy: "The Guild Hall turned into a giant mechanical person, and now it's drawing a huge magic circle and getting ready to cast it on the town!"

Natsu: "What are we gonna do?! We have to stop them somehow!"

Gray: "We're just going to have to split up and find the power sources to stop this thing."

Elfman: "Man, are we ever going to catch a break?"

Yu: "let's go, we've got work to do!"

Elfman, Gray, and Natsu: "Yeah!"

The four of them started running down separate
corridors; Yu was on the same path as Natsu and Happy. A few minutes had passed, and something made Yu stop making Happy and Natsu stop as well.

Natsu: "Yu! Come on! Hurry up!"

Yu: "You feel that? It's Elfman. He used his full body takeover magic, Beast Soul!"

Natsu then realized that there was a large amount of energy coming from the direction of Elfman.

Natsu: "He finally figured out how to control it? Right on!"

Yu: "Let's keep going!"

The two continued to run down the corridor, with Happy following on his wings.

Natsu: "I just had a realization. If we beat Jose, that means that this will all end, right?"

Yu: "You're joking, right? Jose is just as strong as Master Makarov, if not stronger! Even if the two of us fight, there's no way we can beat him!"

Natsu: "Well, someone has to beat him since Gramps is out of action."

Happy: "With Master Makarov and Erza down, even if we stop the giant, we still have to face Jose. There's no chance of us winning. I'm bummed out now..."