Chapter 10: End of the Cursed Island!

Natsu was nowhere to be found, and the rest of Team Natsu was approaching the ruins and finding that they were tilted slightly.

Lucy: "Is it just me, or are the ruins not upright?"

Yu: "No, I see it too, if anything, it's probably --"

Erza: "Natsu!"

Gray: "I don't know how he did it, but he's the only one that would do something this crazy, this is a pretty great idea if he did it on purpose. With the temple tilted like that, the MoonDrip can't be used because the moonlight can't hit Deliora."

Yu: "So Natsu's destruction actually helped us out?"

Happy: "M-my necks is stuck!"

Their next suddenly snapped to the other side, causing Lucy to get scared and Yu to flinch slightly. Then, out of nowhere, a set of blades came from the forest and headed toward the group. Erza then punched Lucy, and Happy out of the way.

Erza: "Look out!"

Erza, Yu, and Gray were dodging and jumping out of the path of the blades. Lucy flew into a tree and hit her head. Happy soon followed with the same result.

Erza: "Who's there?" Show yourselves!"

A group of priests then emerged from the forest and surrounded everyone.

Priest 1: "We've got you now, Fairy Tail!"

Priest 2: "We won't allow you to interfere!"

Gray: "These guys again."

Yu: "Lyon's minions?"

Lucy: "They're all around us!"

Happy: "Aye!"

Erza: "I can handle this by myself."

Gray: "Are you sure about this Erza?"

Yu: "Go on ahead, Gray. I'll be helping Erza with this."

Lucy then got up with her whip, and Happy got ready to fight with some half-eaten fish.

Lucy: "We'll fight too! You go do what you have to do, Gray!"

Happy: "AYE!"

Gray: "Thanks, everyone."

Gray ran for the ruins, leaving everyone else to fight the oncoming priests. Yu began to summon two magical dual blade in his hands, one made of lightning and one of ice.

 Yu began to summon two magical dual blade  in his hands, one made of lightning and one of ice