Chapter 11: Time for Punishment!

Gray: "W-wait a minute!"

Lucy: "You're...!"

Gray: "The guy from the boat!"

The village chief recognised who he was and started to slowly walk forward.

Village Chief: "B-Bobo..."

Villager 1: "B-but I thought you were..."

Bobo: "Getting stabbed in the chest hurts, but you've got to do more than that to kill a demon!" Hahahahaha."

Gray: "But on the boat... you just disappeared."

Bobo then suddenly vanished again, spooking Gray, Lucy, and Happy again. It is revealed that Bobo had sprouted wings and was flying.

Bobo: "I hope you'll forgive me for not telling the truth sooner!"

Yu: "Huh? They do fly?"

Bobo: "I was the only one that didn't have any memory loss. I had to leave because everyone was going nuts. I knew I was a demon, but everyone else thought that they were cursed humans!"

Village Chief: "Oh Bobo... WAAAAAAAH!"

The Chief then sprouted wings as well and flew into Bobo, hugging him very tightly. Soon after, the rest of the villagers flew up to join the reunion.

Erza: "So they really were demons all this time."

Natsu: "I wouldn't say that, If you look at their faces, I would say they look more like angels!"

Village Chief: "It's settled then! We'll have a feast tonight to celebrate! It's going to be an all-out demon party!!"

Lucy: "I don't know if I have enough energy to party with demons."

Happy: "Aye..."

Soon enough, there were tables after tables of food, and everyone was partying for the celebration of Bobo's return. Lucy, Erza, and Happy were at a table enjoying the feast, Natsu was eating some fire, and Yu and Gray were off to the side enjoying a drink.

Yu: "Have you settled everything with Lyon?"

Gray: "Pretty much. I hope he finds something new to dream about."

Yu: "I see..."

Yu and Gray looked at the night sky until Yu spoke up.

Yu: "remember when were kids I told you about the history of deliora, how he was defeat by the goddess of ice."

Gray: "Ya, I was pissed back then when you said his name."

Yu: "If I remember correctly, the story said that the Glacian defeated him with an ice shell 400 years ago. She was the first one who created ice magic and..."

He was interrupted by a group of demon girls who approached the two. A deep blue girl among them spoke up.

Blue Demon Girl: "Hey, I see you're feeling better." "How are you two doing?"