Chapter 24:Titania Falls

Jellal: "You two will regret defying me on your way to hell!"

Natsu: "I'm all fired up now. More than ever before!"

Jellal: "I'll put an instant end to you two!  You will regret defying me on your way to hell!"

Yu: "How funny, saying to a guy who is reviving the dark Wizard Zeref."

Jellal then sent a barrage of magic waves at Natsu and Yu, the two ran in different directions, dodging magic blasts as they did so. Natsu then leaped up into the air at Jellal. Jellal then swiped his hand at Natsu and a large blast of energy sent Natsu backward. The brightness of the energy was so great that Erza began to wake up from being knocked out by Natsu, who was currently struggling with the energy blast and began to hold his ground.

Erza: "Natsuuuu!"

Natsu yelled as he separated the wave of energy that Jellal sent at him. Yu then stopped running as well.
Jellal then held out his palm to Yu and sent a magic wave his way. The wave hit the ground and exploded, sending Yu tumbling backward. The blast wasn't big enough to take down Yu, as he simply landed back on his feet after getting sent back. Yu then warp into the air, his blade raised towards the sky.

Yu threw his blade toward it, and a sphere of blue energy was sent downwards to the ground, causing heavy damage to the tower. The floor was heavily damaged and Yu warped safely onto the ground. Yu and Natsu then stared at Jellal with a smirk on their faces as Jellal angrily clenched his fist.

Erza: "They're aiming at the tower?"

Jellal: "Now I'm angry. I DIDN'T SPEND YEARS TRYING TO BUILD THIS TOWER JUST TO HAVE SOME LOWLY LIZARD AND A LOUSY NOBODY DESTROY IT! I REFUSE TO ALLOW IT!"

Natsu: "Destroying stuff is our specialty, remember?"

Jellal then held his hands towards the air in an x shape and a large magic circle appeared, sending shockwaves outwards toward his surroundings. Erza struggled not to get blown back by Jellal's magic, and she looked up and gasped as she realized what Jellal was about to use.

Yu: "What's with this weird aura I'm getting?"

Natsu: "This magic makes me feel like I'm going to get sick!"

Erza: "My shadow, is bending towards the light? No, that could kill them both!"

A dark ball of energy then appeared above Jellal's hands.

Jellal: "I'll plunge you two into infinite darkness, you two will never see a light of day once I finished with you two!"

Erza: "Don't do it! Unless you want to kill me too!!!"

Erza stood in front of Yu and Natsu, the latter shocked to see her standing there. Jellal realized Erza was there, and stopped casting the magic.

Erza: "You don't want to lose your sacrifice to Zeref would you?"

Jellal: "That would end up being a problem, the sacrifice needs the body of a wizard that has comparable in strength to that of one of the ten Wizard Saints, but I can simply just find a replacement. You aren't the only one who meets those requirements. I can worry about that after I kill all three of you!!"

Jellal started up his spell, and this time, he didn't stop. The ball of dark magic then began to expand.

Yu: "Erza! Move out of the way! I'll block it with my shield!"

Erza: "It's my fault you two got into the mess, so I'll protect you two."

Natsu: "No, stop! PLEASE LISTEN TO HIM AND STAY BEHIND HIM!!"