Chapter 30: Oración Seis Appears!

Wendy: "My name is Wendy Marvell. I'm the representative from Cait Shelter, it's nice to meet you all!"

Gray and Lyon: "A girl..."

Lucy and Sherry: "She's a kid?"

Ichiya was on the ground being stomped on by Erza.

Ichiya: "She's... not handsome."

Erza: "Nor is she a man. Why should that matter?"

Yu: "Why sent a kid?"

Ren: "Wendy..."

Eve: "Marvell-lous."

Hibiki: "Cute."

Jura simply stared at Wendy for a moment before turning to everyone else.

Jura: "Alright, now that everyone is here, let's begin the briefing."

Gray: "He's not even phased by this?!"

Lyon: "Obviously not."

Sherry: "What in the world is Cait Shelter thinking sending only a little girl as their representative? They must be desperate for members if they sent her here on their own."

Female Voice: "She's not here on her own. You shouldn't jump to conclusions you trollop!"

Wendy: "Carla! You followed me here?!"

Carla: "Of course I did. You are too young to be traveling on your own without company child."

Carla then made herself known as she walked through the entrance, Happy staring out of love at Carla, which she noticed and looked at Happy for a moment and then quickly looked away as a sign of rejection.

Carla is a white cat wearing a pink and yellow dress with a pink ribbon on her tail.

Wendy: "I'm sorry, I'm probably not what you expected huh? I know I'm much smaller and younger than most of you, and I may not be as much of a fighter as all of you, but I can do all kinds of support magic

Wendy: "I'm sorry, I'm probably not what you expected huh? I know I'm much smaller and younger than most of you, and I may not be as much of a fighter as all of you, but I can do all kinds of support magic. So please... let me join the group I'd be so embarrassed if you sent me home!"

Carla: "You're not going to gain their respect unless you exude confidence child!"

Wendy: "I'm sorry Carla..."

Carla: "Honestly, sometimes you drive me to catnip."

Wendy: "B-but I can't help it."

Wendy then crouched down and placed her face in her arms slightly as Erza and Yu approached.

Erza: "I'm sorry, you caught me off guard slightly that's all. We'd be happy to have you as part of the group Wendy."

Yu: "I'm not one to judge someone's abilities by how they look anyway, I look forward to working with you!"

Wendy: "Oh, wow, you're Erza Scarlet and Yuto the Blue Emperor aren't you?  I can't believe it's you Two!"

Wendy looked at Natsu and almost instantly recognized him and stared at him for a moment, which Yu noticed.