Chapter 33: Darkness

Natsu and Yu were running through the forest trying to find Hibiki, Erza, and Lucy so that when Wendy wakes up, she can use her magic to cure Erza. Happy then woke up in Natsu's arms.

Happy: "Huh... What happened?"

Yu: "Nice to see you two woke up."

Happy: "Where are we?"

Natsu: "No talking, just focus on resting up for now."

Happy: "But, Jellal is-"

Yu: "We know, but Jellal can wait for now. We can take care of him after we get Wendy to Erza."

???: "Natsu! Yu!"

Yu and Natsu then stopped running, conveniently in front of a tree.

Yu: "Huh?"

Natsu: "What the?"

Happy: "Why did you guys stop?"

Natsu: "This tree is talking to us."

Yu: "Yeah right! As if a tree could-"

???: "Can you hear me you two?"

Natsu: "Yes Great Tree."

Yu: "Is that you Hibiki?"

Hibiki: "Could you stop messing around? Keep it down too, the enemy has spies all over the Woodsea. They could be listening in on anything we say. That's why I'm talking directly to both of your heads."

Natsu had a confused look on his face as Yu shook his head at Natsu for being such an idiot.

Hibiki: "What's your status? Have you found Wendy and the Cat?"

Yu: "Yeah, we found them both. Wendy is unconscious though."

Hibiki: "Great Tree? Uh, yeah, it's me, Hibiki. I'm glad I could contact you guys. Every one I've tried to contact couldn't respond."

Natsu: "You're a ventriloquist?"

Yu: "Natsu?"

Natsu: "Happy woke up."

Hibiki: "That's good. I'm gonna upload a map into your heads that will lead you straight to the temporary camp that we have set up in the forest. I would have sent it to the cats as well but I can't seem to contact them. Their magic energy must be low."

Natsu: "What's this about uploading? Get out of my head!"

Unknown to Happy, a large download bar appeared on top of Yu's and Natsu's heads. After the bar filled an image appeared in their head showing them where to go and the two continued on their way.

Happy: "Uh, Natsu? Yu? Are your heads screwed on right?"

Natsu: "I'm following this image in my head to Erza!"

Yu: "Hibiki was just talking with us and used Archive to upload a map into our heads to show us where to go."

Yu and Natsu then followed the new path that was uploaded to their minds by Hibiki to find and help Erza.

Meanwhile...

Back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall in Magnolia, Makarov is reading a paper he received recently.

Makarov: "The investigation report has come in."

Mirajane: "Regarding the Oracion Seis."

Makarov: "Yes. It would appear that fellow calling himself Brain may have worked in the Bureau of Magical Development."

Mirajane: "For the Bureau, do they know his identity?"

Makarov: "They're looking into that as we speak. Another matter of concern is this R-System they mentioned in the report. It has ties to that monstrosity called the Tower of Heaven. Will we never leave its shadow?"