Chapter: 49 key of hope

Lucy: "Don't you see that she's clearly on your side? You used to serve as a soldier for the kingdom, but later became an ex-soldier and eventually rose to the rank of a general."

Yū: *sign* "to be honest with you, but I'm technically not this Yu."

Wendy: "We came here from another world called Earthland to rescue our friends!"

Edo Droy: "Hold on, so lemme get this straight. You guys are from a place called Earthland?"

Edo Jet: "And you came all the way here so you can save your friends?"

Natsu: "Yeah."

Edo Jet: "You're telling me there's another Fairy Tail Guild in your world too?"

Edo Droy: "And you're saying that Erza and Yu is one of your allies in that Guild?"

Carla: "You seem to be surprised."

Happy: "Aye."

Edo Macao: "You would be too. That's a pretty tall tale."

Edo Jet: "Yeah, it's crazy! That said, you definitely aren't our Natsu that we know."

Mirajane: "He does look a lot like him though!"

Everyone burst into a fit of laughter and agreed with Mirajane. Lisanna was away from the crowd, staring at Yū and Natsu with a confused look on her face.

Edo Wendy then stood in front of Earthland Wendy and looked down at her.

Edo Wendy: "Wait, so you're telling me that this is supposed to be the Earthland Version of me?"

Wendy: "H-Hello!"

Edo Nab: "Wow, she's a pipsqueak version of our Wendy!"

Yū: *arm crossed* "now back to business, mind telling us how to get to the Royal City?"

Everyone gasped at Yū's request.

Wendy: "Your King was the one who pulled our friends into this world and now we have to go save them, or else they'll get turned into Magic Power. If that happens, then they'll be gone forever!"

Edo Wendy: "This probably isn't what you want to hear right now little me, but you're probably better off forgetting about them."

Yū: "What?"

Edo Wendy: "What I mean, is that anyone that tries to go against the King is as good as dead. He has a giant armor at his beck and call."

Edo Elfman: "Not to mention, there's only so much magical power left in Edolas. It won't be much time until we run out."

Edo Gray: "The King doesn't want that to happen, so he tries to keep all the magic to himself. Isn't that right, my dear Juvia?"

Edo Juvia: "Correct, which is why the King put out an order that demanded all Magic Guild's be disbanded."

Edo Max: "At first everyone tried to ignore the order."

Edo Warren: "But then the Magical Warfare Unit came out and started taking the guilds down, one by one."

Edo Jet: "Our Guild is the only one left."

Edo Droy: "And it's not like we didn't get out unscathed."

Some of the Guild Members began to cry.

Edo Warren: "We lost half of our comrades to the Royal Army."

Edo Jet: "And our Master. They killed him too."

Edo Gray: "We've got our hands full trying to keep ourselves safe."