Chapter: 57-welcome home Lisanna

Strife: "I hated myself for not saving him, it...it could've been me who is dying on that day not him, because of me he lost his dream of becoming a hero."

Yu slowly got up and look at his edolas self. The story about his edo self past about him.

Yu: "he sacrificed by saving you, he wanted you to fulfill his dream he wanted you to keep on fighting for yours and his dream what you want to believe, isn't that sword he past on to you enough for you to fulfill his dream and yours too."

Strife look back at Yu, his eye widen in shock that his other self knows that his buster sword was originally belong to his friend.

Strife: "how did you?-"

Yu: "that sword was special wasn't it, then it could be a reason why he past that sword on to you, he wanted you to fulfill his legacy am I right."

Strife: *whisper* "those words...."

"For the both of us, you're going to live; you'll be my living legacy."

Strife stood quiet for a moment and with yu surprise he smiled.

Strife: "I'm his living legacy. I remember now what he say to me on that day...Thank you for making me remember his last wish."

Strife then got up and grabbed his buster sword and put it in his back and go past Yu until he stop his track.

Strife: "oh, and one more thing before I go, can you give this to Mystogan."

Strife then pull another blue orb in his pocket and threw it to where yu who quickly caught it.

Yu: "what this?"

Strife: "a new beginning, the magic in this world is no longer co-exist, but a new evolution is now starting.

Strife then walk away and the floating island in the sky fell and his the ground.

Yu: "if we meet again, let's finish what we started."

Strife *then wave* "then I'll be waiting for you when you come to visit edolas, but if we do meet again I won't hold back next time I'll get stronger."

Yu smiled as strife walked away in the distance and nowhere to be found, he then got up, whipping the dust on his pants and look at the blue orb on his hands.

Time skip in the

Yu pov

I ran as quickly as I can trying to find mystogan is, I look everywhere trying to find him until I saw him beating what it seem like natsu wearing a demon costume, by the astral what is he doing. I quick ran ran toward mystogan

Mystogan: *Quietly* "Thank you both..."

The Citizens of Edolas cheered on at the defeat of the, A few moments passed, and suddenly me and and all of friends in Earthland started to glow yellow. Even the Exceeds, (All of which have turned back to normal) started to glow yellow.