Chapter 2: The Dragons a Vulcan and a Bull?!

There is a large room with a magic circle in the center and nine figures standing above the circle with their own, smaller magic circles.

Councilman 1: "They've gone and done it again! That Fairy Tail guild, this time they destroyed a port town—especially the blue emperor, that man is no good and mysterious to us."

Councilman 2: "Honestly, what's up with that guild!"
A Blue haired councilman among them speaks up.

Blue-Haired Councilman: "To be honest, I'm actually quite fond of those idiots and their carefree attitudes." Especially Yuto, he may be a suspicious person, but he is always good at convincing others."

An old man among the councilmen spoke up.
Old Councilman: "Hmm, it may be true that they are destructive, but we can't forget that they are also an extremely capable group.

Councilman 2: "That is true, they do have a large amount of spirit."

Blue-Haired Councilman: "I say we let them be for now, after all, if it weren't for those fools, I'd say this world would be pretty boring.

The scene shifts back to Natsu, Yu, and the gang in front of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall.

Happy: "Welcome to Fairy Tail!"

Lucy simply looked up at the building at the guild emblem, and a smile sprouted from her face.
Natsu then kicked the door open in unison, while Yu was too tired to do anything.

Natsu: "WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!"

Happy: "We're Home!"

Some of the guild members proceeded to welcome back Yu and Natsu until a man with buckteeth decided to speak up.

Bucktoothed Mage: "Hey Natsu, Yu!" I heard you guys raised some hell down at Hargeon Port! Had to go star-

Before the mage spoke any further, his face was met with a kick from Natsu, sending him to another table and shocking Lucy while Yu was behind her.

Lucy: "Why would you do that?!"

Natsu: "You lied about that Salamander! Now I'm going to kick your ass!"