Chapter 12: hunt of the behemoth

It's been a day since Natsu, Gray, Happy, and Lucy received their punishments. In the guild hall, Natsu and Happy were sitting where Lucy and Gray are sitting, eating some food. Until they realized something was missing. Natsu looked around to see where Yū had gone.

Natsu: "Hey, Mira, where's Yu?"

Mirajane: "Oh, Yūto went on a S-quest mission and won't be back until this week."

Natsu and Gray: "WHAT, HE WENT ON A MISSION!"

Ezra: "Calm down you two, you've been punished enough already."

Natsu: "Yeah, but he's our teammate, he can't ditch us like that."

Makarov: "It's an emergency quest, Natsu. That is why Yūto must go." *sipping his beer*

Lucy: "An emergency quest?"

Mirajane: "It's where S-class wizards are requested and picked by the council when it comes to dangerous monsters."

Lucy: "What kind of an S-quest is he going anyway?"

Mirajane: "He's hunting one of the most dangerous monsters that can shake you to your core... a Behemoth."

When everybody in the guild heard that name they started in a panic except for Mira, Erza, and Makarov. Natsu and Gray started to hug each other, shaking, and Lucy fell in her seat scared, while Happy was flying around crazily.

Lucy: "H-He's going to hunt that thing alone?"

Erza: "He doesn't have much of a choice, it's an emergency request by the council and the mayor, the people needed him to hunt it down immediately."

Droy: "M-Man, this is the second time this past three years."

Jet: "And they wanted him to hunt another one."

Lucy: "*shock* " another one? He used to hunt a behemoth."

Mirajane: "Yes, it was 3 years ago, you see, no one was able to come back alive by the behemoth. It was the most dangerous monster; only Erza, Mystogan, and Laxus were able to defeat it. It almost gave Master a heart attack when he heard how Yū was going alone.
Everyone started to become sad and worried about his safety."

Levy: "a few weeks had passed Yū came and was badly bandaged all over his body."

Flashback

Yū slowly walked around in Magnolia, injured, he was breathing heavily and out of breath. His ring necklace was swinging around as he kept walking, using his katana of the warriors as a walking stick, and slowly walking towards the guild.

When he made it towards the guild, he opened the door, and everyone in the guild turned their heads towards the sound. At the door, Yū was smiling to see everyone in the guild, as everyone in the guild was shocked and crying to see Yū alive. Makarov was mostly shocked to see one of his children was still standing.

Yū: "hey... everybody, I... made it.

Makarov ran towards where Yū stood, as Yū slowly fell down. Makarov was able to catch him as his tears came down as he slowly hugged him.

Makarov: *crying in joy* "You absolute... fool, why did you accept it? I was scared that one of my children will never come back alive."

Everyone in the guild gathered around Yū and hugged him as they started to cry out in relief for his safety.

Flashback end.

Gray: "3 years had passed, and now he's going to hunt another one; why are the Magic Council even thinking? This doesn't make much sense, so why him?"