Chapter 34: Recollections of Jellal

Eventually, Yu's group came across a river and found Natsu and Gray on a raft going down the river. Natsu was down on the ground due to his motion sickness, and Gray was about to finish him off until Lucy summoned Sagittarius to intervene. Gray launched his Ice-make Lance, while Sagittarius shot arrows, breaking each of the lances that Gray created.

Yu: "What the heck are you going, Gray?!"

Natsu: "Thanks, Lucy... bleurgh."

Lucy: "Don't say my name and look like you're about to throw up! It's killing my self-esteem!"

Happy: "You're taking things too far Gray! Unless he stole your fish then it would be completely justified!"

Gray: "Could you guys be any more annoying? Mind your own business! I'll get to all of you after I'm done with Natsu, so shut it and wait your turn!"

Yu: "Either Gray got turned evil, or it's that weird spirit again. Which one is it?"

Natsu: "Someone, help me stop the motion sickness..."

Lucy: "The boat isn't even moving!"

Happy: "I got ya buddy!"

Happy then flew through the air towards Natsu, but was Frozen mid-flight by Gray.

Gray: "He can only carry one person and has no combat capabilities, that's all the information Gray has on him."

Yu then put down Wendy and leaned her against a fallen tree log.

Gray?: "He has lots of information on Lucy. Newcomer to Fairy Tail, definitely easy on the eyes... he likes the whole package"

Lucy: "S-should I will be hearing this?" *Blush*

Gray?: "She can be as hot-headed as Erza, but she hides her pure heart. Oh? She's a Celestial Wizard? That so?"

"Gray" then launched a wheel of ice at Lucy, which was cut into pieces by Yu's swords."

Yu: "Oh, that makes things much clearer. You're not Gray at all. Who are you?"

Gray?: "Hehe..."

The fake Gray then suddenly vanished in a puff of smoke and revealed another Lucy.

Yu: "This trick again?"

Hibiki: "We already know that you aren't the real Lucy, so why don't you show your true form?"

"Lucy": "Oh, I'll show you something alright~. And I'll prove I'm every bit as real as that bimbo."

The fake Lucy then pulled up her shirt and revealed her chest, Yu's face flushed out of embarrassment, while the real Lucy covered her chest and screamed in embarrassment. Hibiki and Sagittarius just looked on with blushes on their faces. After a moment Hibiki and Sagittarius hit their fists on their palms.

Carla: "Pathetic."

Hibiki and Sagittarius: "Yup, they're real!"

Lucy then kicked the two away because of what they said.

Carla: "Honestly, think of the example you are setting for Wendy."

Lucy: "But, that isn't me! Or, it is but... Why does this always happen to me?!"

Copy Lucy: "Oh, it's gonna get worse, 'cause now I know what keys you're carrying."

Lucy: "What?!"

Copy Lucy: "You had an audience with the Celestial Spirit King? How did a newbie like you manage to pull that off? Anyway, Listen Sagittarius. Take them out!"

Suddenly Sagittarius began to shoot arrows at Hibiki, Lucy, and Yu. He successfully hit Hibiki and injured him greatly.

Lucy: "What are you doing?!"