Chapter 31: Sky Maiden

Yu: "I'm not finished yet... I'm still up and running! RAAAAHH!"

Team Natsu: "Yu..."

Yu summon all 12 royal arms and grabbed the blade of the mystic to power up, his blue energy quickly burst even more, surprising everyone in the Oracion Seis.

Racer and Hoteye charged in first. Racer vanished and appeared in front of Yu, trying to land a punch on him, but Yu phased through the punch and slam Racer with his mace before he could even react. Hoteye launched a tidal wave of the earth at Yu, but Yu sent out a sword beam to blast right through the middle, allowing him to fly through and attack Hoteye. The Blue Spirits then appeared behind Yu, transforming into him and preparing a blade to strike Yu. Almost instantaneously Yu turned and readied his blade. The two were about to clash with each other, but at the last moment, Yu moved his head out of the way of the doppelganger's fist and dodged the attack, while the doppelganger didn't have as much luck in doing so. Yu's blade, fires projections of the other Royal Arms through then Warp-strike the two Blue Spirits.

Cobra: "I'm interested now. Hey Blue, why don't you come to try me on for size?"

Cobra charged at Yu, and the two clashed, Yu was simply too strong for Cobra, as he easily overpowered him and knocked him out of the way. would have defeated them all, if Ravus didn't choose to intervene. Yu and Ravus clash swords as they look at each other and then went backward.

Ravus: "DARK WAVE!"

Ravus swing his sword to launch a wave of dark magic energy, hitting Yu in the stomach, dealing heavy damage, and sending him backward into the rock that Wendy was hiding behind. Wendy, watching the entire scene, was scared and shrieked slightly when Yu hit the rock. Yu stabbed his sword at the ground, trying to lift himself.

Yu: "Tch."

Brain: "How pathetic, I'll finish you all off here. Darkness Rondo!"

Brain held his staff up and pillars of darkness rose from the ground. Brain was almost finished casting his spell until he noticed Wendy looking on from behind the rock Yu hit.

Brain: "Wendy..."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Cobra: "What's the wrong Brain, aren't you going to finish casting your spell?"

Brain: "There's no doubt about it, that's Wendy, the Maiden of the Sky!"

Yu: "Maiden... of the Sky?"

Wendy turned around and put her head down.

Wendy: "I don't know what that means."

Happy: "I was going to ask you that."

Brain: "We must have quite the luck, running into her here. Capture her immediately!"

Brain held up his staff and a dark green hand came out to grab Wendy and pull her away.

Yu: "Wendy!"

started to get up and run after Wendy, Happy, and Carla doing the same. As they did so, Hoteye attacked using his earth magic again, creating a canyon of earth that loomed over everyone behind Yu.

Carla: "Child! Grab my paw!"

Yu: "Reach out with your hands Wendy!"

Wendy stretched both her hands out and grabbed Happy and Yu, but Yu lost his balance while he was running and his grip on Wendy slipped as he fell over.

Carla: "You've got the wrong cat child!"

Wendy screamed as she and Happy were then dragged into Brain's magic, seemingly vanishing into thin air.