Chapter 54

Yū slowly open his eyes seeing Natsu, gray, Lucy, Carla and Wendy.

Natsu: "your awake?"

Yu: "Na-Tsu?"

Gray: "how are you?"

Yu then look toward Gray.

Yu: "Gray...when did you get here."

Lucy: "we'll explain later but for now we need your help the king of Edolas is about to destroy Extalia by crashing the lacrima that has our friends directly into it. Can you still fight?"

Yū gazes at the ring on his finger and then turns his attention towards his friend.

Yu: "yeah... I can still fight."

Gray: "is something the matter?"

Yu: *head shook* I'm fine, lets go."

Yu the stood back up and stretch his arms.

Gray: "Yu, we need you to help Erza, while we go help the exceed."

Yu: "so Erza is her too, no worries. I'll help her."

Gray: "that's good man."

Yu then Wave and quickly ran out the door.

Somewhere where Erza is

Erza Scarlet, who was currently clad in her Flame Empress armor, and continued her fight against Yu strife and Erza Knightwalker. Their weapon clashes sending shockwaves throughout the room strong enough to break the surrounding area.

Edo Yu: "too slow!"

Yu Strife then suddenly appeared behind Erza Scarlet and was about to attack. She reacted too late and was about to get hit until a familiar young man appeard with the shield Of the just in time to blocked Strife's attack from Erza and back towards Erza Knightwalker.

Edo Erza: "you?"

Erza: "Yu, Your awake?"

Yu: "you think a little ring can hurt me."

Erza: "ring? Yu don't tell me?"

Yu: "I did, and I'm stronger then ever."

Yu looked around the room and saw the damaged state it was in.

Yu: "that a lot of power you guys were using."

You then summon his engine blade and look towards Nightwalker and his Edo self, until he turned his head towards Erza and noticed that she had a cut on her cheek.

Yu: "nice scare did you got that from you Edo self?" *he tease*

Erza: "are you trying to get me angry? But never mind that and be careful with your Edolas self, he's has a strange weapon. Knightwalker has a spear that can change forms."

Yu: "I've already know, what my Edo self capable off, I'll be careful."

Yu then threw his engine blade and quickly warp besides his edolas self who was surprised.

Yu: "it seem like you have a lot of explanation to do, Strife."

Edo Yu: "tch."

Yu strife and Yu clash as their sword met and created a huge shockwave, creating a crater on the floor, until Nightwalker appeared behind Yu and was about to stabbed him, Yu saw this and phased through her attack, almost hitting Strife buster sword.

Yu: "I'll handle my edolas self, while you handle yours."

Erza: "fine by me."

Strife came out of nowhere in the air and strike Yu with a powerful attack.