Chapter 51: the truth and the world within.

Natsu and Wendy, were all dragged down into what appeared to be a dungeon in the Castle, and were thrown into a cell by Hughes. As the cell door began to lower down from above, Natsu ran towards it, but reached the door after it was completely shut. They both grabbed the cage.

Natsu: "Why you! Where are the others?!"

Hughes: "Others?"

Wendy: "Yeah, where are our friends Lucy, Yū, Happy, and Carla?"

Hughes: "Lucy? Oh, that blonde bimbo. A pretty little thing, but we have no use for her, so we're going to execute her, and the other Yū let's just say he's having his fun."

Natsu got even closer to the cage

Natsu: "If you so much as put a finger on them I'll make you pay! I'll burn you into ashes!"

Hughes: "Tell me, do all Earthland Wizards have your ferocity?"

Wendy: "So, Lucy is going to be executed and Yu is being tortured?! What about Carla, Happy?"

Hughes: "No need to worry about the Exceeds."

Natsu: "His name is Happy! Get it right!"

Hughes: "The Exceeds accomplished the mission they were assigned and have been taken back to their homeland. As a matter of fact, I think they might be claiming a reward and having a feast in celebration for their success already."

Wendy: "what do you mean what mission?"

Hughes: *laugh* "They actually completed it like a pro."

Wendy: "That can't be... what are you making them do for you?"

Hughes: "Heh, you mean you still haven't figured it out yet?"

Royal City...

Edolas Gajeel was writing down notes as he observed the guards surrounding the giant Lacrima containing Wizards from Earthland Fairy Tail. As he finished writing he found himself surrounded by guards.

Guard 1: "What are you doing?!"

Edo Gajeel put his head down slightly, before looking back up with a large smile on his face, surprising the guards near him.

Edo Gajeel: "Thanks for all the hard work! If you guys don't mind, could you answer some questions in an interview? I want to do a cover on the ceremony!"

Guard 2: "I got no comment for you, now scram!"

Edo Gajeel: "I see a lot of guards on the North Side here, so is it safe to assume that the Southern Side is equally guarded?"

The Guards surrounding Edo Gajeel then pointed their spears at him.

Guard 1: "Get out of here!"

Edolas Gajeel then apologized and left.

Earthland Gajeel was looking around the Lacrima to find a place to strike, until he noticed his Edolas Counterpart making gestures toward him.

Meanwhile...

Yū was getting hit left to right by the Royal Troops, his blood came dripping down in his forehead, Edo Yū was watching from the side arms cross and Explain the explain Happy and Carla, mission was to capture the dragon slayers.