Chapter 1 part 1

[in the Soul Society]

"Head Captain, are you sure you want us to order the search for this shinigami?" Sajin Komamura lost his peace of mind as a Captain's meeting.

"Yes, Sajin. She is important to us and will be valuable in any wars and battles that will happen. I want Rukia Kuchiki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Renji Abarai, and Captain Soi fon on the search team," The Head Captain spoke in a serious manner.

"You are sending me?!" Soi Fon stared at the Head Captain angrily, her mind racing.

"I am sending you, Soi Fon, because you have expert tracking abilities. You shall be head of the search squad. Now, go gather your team and head to the World of the Living. This meeting is now dismissed," The Head Captain dismissed the Captain's meeting. All the captains left, as well as Soi Fon, who went to gather her group.

"The World of the Living? Why were WE chosen to go..." Renji Abarai crossed his arms. Rukia knocked him in the head.

"Stop whining. We are going because the Head Captain told us to, so deal with it-"

"Both of you, quiet. I'm getting information from the Department of Reasearch and Development on.... Lianna Shadisuke... I'll read this to you, then we go. Understand?" Soi Fon glared at Rukia and Renji, who both nodded.

"Alright so, Lianna Shadisuke is the last soul reaper from a long forgotten Noble clan. She holds the current strongest shadow/dark type Zanpakutō and it is also one of the oldest. She has the abilities of controlling shadows, shikai and.....Bankai..." Soi Fon paused.

"Well let's go grab Ichigo Kurosaki and get on with our mission. It says here that Lianna should be in....Karakura Town, same as Ichigo..."

"Really? Then let's go before she finds out we are on our way to get her!" Rukia said enthusiastically. Soi Fon ignored her and stepped through the Senkaimon, followed by Rukia Kuchiki, and Renji Abarai....

To be continued...