chapter 2 part 2

"Yachiru! Go get Captain Unohana!" Rukia shouted to Yachiru, who quickly went to get Unohana. Lianna breathed heavily, the arrows that struck her stood out and Ichigo touched one. Lianna growled at him and he went to Rukia.

"It's bad. Very Bad," Rukia rest her head on Lianna's neck, her hands balled up on Lianna's scales.

"Don't worry Rukia. Captain Unohana is coming," Ichigo whispered.

"Yes but she might not get here fast enough! I should have stopped Lianna from coming here.." Rukia paced back and forth, waiting for Captain Unohana and Yachiru to get back.

"Shouldn't we try to pull the arrows out?" Ichigo walked over to the one in Lianna's side.

"NO! Don't! We might mess something up... I know some healing kido.. Let me try until Cap. Unohana gets here," Rukia went to the arrow in Lianna's shoulder, Ichigo went with her. Together, they tried to pull out the arrow, but they had little luck. Lianna opened her eyes enough to see them doing this, but she couldn't really move the rest of her body. After a few minutes of trying, the arrow had only been pulled out a little, not enough though. Yachiru came running around Lianna's body and she stopped in front of Ichigo and Rukia.

"Captain Unohana is here! Sorry it took so long but we had to get permission to let her come over and..." Yachiru was cut off.

"Thank you anyways, Yachiru!" Rukia ran to Cap. Unohana and immediately told her the situation, even the man's threats. Unohana took on the information and got to work pulling out the arrows, which she did quickly. Once they were out, she got to work healing the wounds. Capt. Unohana had brought a few members of her squad, so the process went by a little bit faster. When the two wounds were pretty well healed, almost fully gone, Unohana went to where Lianna could see her.

"Do you know who it was that told this man to issue the threats? Or do you know if he did it of his own free will?"

"I do not know.. He just appeared from lightning and told us to tell everyone what he was saying..I tried to stop him," Lianna was healed enough that she could talk much more.

"Well, we won't be telling anyone other than the Head Captain and the other captains. Understood?" Unohana looked at Ichigo and Rukia too. They all agreed.

"Alright well I'm going to finish this and go back to the Soul Society and notify the Head Captain," She quickly finished healing Lianna's wounds, though there were still painful marks. Capt. Unohana then took her squad members and went back to the Soul Society as she said she would. Lianna was able to stand up, but she was a bit wobbly.

"I'm going to kill him if he shows his face again," Lianna growled, Ichigo got on her back.

"Rukia has something to tell you," Ichigo said just as Rukia climbed onto her back as well.

"So the Department of Research and Development is always making new gadgets and things, and they give them to the lieutenants to be tested out.. Well the latest development is a tracker. To activate it you face it towards the thing or person you want to track, then you roll it over and it'll pull itself to the person or thing. Then, we open this mini panel and.. We can track it," Rukia pulled out her mini tracking panel, and opened it.

"Why are you telling me this?" Lianna turned her head to look at Rukia.

"I put one on him. The guy that hurt you," Rukia smiled.

"Really? Where is he?" Lianna said impatiently.

"I don't know his exact location but we follow the red dot and when it gets bigger he will be somewhere really close," Rukia explained.

"Wow, uh, okay. Tell me where to go," Lianna waited.

"But you are still hurt..." Rukia looked at Lianna's shoulder injury.

"It will be fine, we just need to find where he is hiding out," Lianna shook her body, almost throwing her riders off.

"Alright well.. He is north of us," Rukia pointed in a certain direction and Lianna lifted off of the ground. Her riders held on as tight as they could as she began flying north. They flew for hours and hours, eventually stopping on a small snowy island surrounded by the ocean.

"I-its c-cold here.." Rukia shivered. Lianna laid down around Rukia and Ichigo, using her body heat to keep them warm.

"You said to go north... Also, are we ANY closer?" Lianna puffed smoke from her nostrils.

"Y-yes we are c-closer but still a while away," Rukia leaned against Lianna's body, which was very warm. Ichigo did too, but reluctantly.

"Maybe you should request reinforcements," Lianna covered Ichigo and Rukia with her wing, making them warmer.

"Maybe I should, but I don't know of they would send them to us when we are here.." Rukia crossed her arms. Someone then started climbing over Lianna's tail, and it turned out to be a red haired soul reaper.

"What's this about reinforcements?" It was Renji Abarai, lieutenant of squad 6. Renji slid under Lianna's wing, scaring Rukia.

"RENJI?! What are you doing here?!" Rukia yelled.

"Well, Captain Kuchiki noticed you had been gone a while and he sent me to find you and keep an eye on you. Why in the world you are here, I guess I'll never know," Renji sat in front of Ichigo and Rukia, they kept talking together when Rukia told Renji what was happening.

"So that is what you guys are doing out here? Tracking someone? Wow. If you wanted to do that why not ask Captain Soi Fon...?" Renji crossed his arms as he thought.

"Then again, a mission like this would be looked down upon by the upper commanders..." He added.

"Well, we are doing it anyway, and no orders can stop us," Lianna finally said something.

"That's right. We can do this, and it's for good cause," Rukia smiled.

To be continued...