chapter 3 part 3

"Bad idea," The lady put a hand on the hilt of her sword, still smiling. Lianna kept her mind clear of all distractions except for her father's warning. She never wanted to be included in battle after what happened to her clan, but she had a strange connection to the soul society. So Lianna protected it. The one who stood in front of her had an evil aura, so strong it made Lianna wince. Her scales shined a bit in the scattered sunlight, but she knew she had to defeat this intruder. When Lianna reached her challenger, the lady jumped behind Lianna's back, moving so the dragon couldn't see her.

"This is way too easy! The boss made this seem like it was going to be very difficult!" The girl bounced off of Lianna's back, her sword changing into a blade of fire. Lianna remembered something else when she saw the fire.

[memory]

"If you become a dragon, fire cannot kill a dragon," It was Lianna's father again. He had been in many flame battles... But he had lost none.

[back to the battles]

The lady threw her flame-blade around, hitting some of Lianna's allies along with her own allies. A man appeared by her side, whispering something, then disappearing again. Lianna growled and moved forward a bit. The lady sighed and stomped her feet, having a temper tantrum.

"BUT I WANT TO KEEP HER!" She threw around her blade, killing many more, only slightly singing Lianna's scales. After a few minutes, she looked at the golden dragon with pure anger in her eyes.

"Fine. But I'm doing it MY way," She threw fire towards Lianna, but it had no effect. The fire turned into lava, pure molten lava. It caused the ground to open up in some spaces around Lianna and her enemy. Lava seeped towards the dragon, the heat was actually getting under it's scales. She leapt off the ground, hovering above the lava, opening her jaws and blasting hot fire, but not as hot as the lava.

 She leapt off the ground, hovering above the lava, opening her jaws and blasting hot fire, but not as hot as the lava

From under the fire came lava chains, wrapping around Lianna's neck, hind legs, and body. She was pulled to the ground, but in a spot clear of lava. The lady went over to her, putting a foot on the dragon's snout. Smoke plumbed from her nostrils and Lianna took the chance to try to attack. She let out flames weaker than before since she was pinned down. Many fighters stopped to look as Lianna growled and whined as she tried to escape her bindings. But they were just like the things her father had warned her about, they were made of pure dragon-stone. Most likely stolen from the Shadisuke home when it was destroyed. Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Kempachi, Soi Fon, Sajin, and Toshiro all appeared around Lianna, all holding up their swords as Rukia and Renji tried to free Lianna. All of the intruders had been defeated, but that was only the first wave. The people who had been spectating came down and stood next to the lady that caught Lianna.

Even Rukia and Renji couldn't free her.

The group that was protecting Lianna was quickly swept away by the ones who came down, and they swiftly grabbed up the dragon, hauling her away.

"Don't worry about me! Worry about yourselves! I will come back," Lianna sent a last message to the ones who tried to help her, just before she was taken to a different world. The gold in her scales dimmed, and when she looked up, the man they had fought in the snow was alive and standing in front of her.

"Welcome to our base, and welcome to your new home. Our boss will be taking control of you," Zenime walked with a heavy limp, but he sped up and went ahead, taking control of the chains that held Lianna together. She looked at him angrily, her mind racing as to what was about to happen. When she was taken to a large open room full of bright lights, a soul reaper sat in a chair, he had on a hollow mask and a bow by the chair he sat in. The malice emanating from him made Lianna's nervousness and anger spike. He got up and dismissed the others, except for Zenime. Lianna was released partially from her chains, her snout tied shut and her feet tied to the ground. The man took a hand and placed it on her neck, sending his own spiritual pressure into her.

"I know your secret, and it will be used against the place you call home," He finally spoke. Lianna was changed into an even bigger dragon, fully under the control of this unknown man. Her scales turned red, her neck and tail grew longer, her wings larger.

She roared loudly, unable to do anything but what the man told her to do

To be continued...