Chapter 9 part 2

"I am of the winter, and winter will never go away!" He yelled, putting his arms up in a w shape. Lianna roared as the three that rode her gave their command:

"Dracarys!" They all said it at once.

She blasted fire on him, and this time, it completely destroyed him.

It was done. The war between the undead and the Soul Society was over. As the sky became clear, and the air became warmer, the winter faded away. All the collapsed bodies from the undead armies turned to dust in the sunlight, and then the ground was clear. Surprisingly, only a few soul reapers had died, but many were injured.

Byakuya, Ichigo, and Toshiro directed Lianna to the ground, and she landed with a triumphant roar.

The soul reapers around them scrambled each and everyway. They carried bodies and helped injured allies to a healing station led by Captain Unohana and her squad. Most of the captains and lieutenants were unhurt, a few had a few scrapes.

All squads were gathered together, separated and in order. Once they were all healed, the captains and lieutenants from all of the squads approached the dragon that stood there watching them, and she backed away. The Head Captain stepped forward, and he raised his hand into the air.

 The Head Captain stepped forward, and he raised his hand into the air

(Pretend he is the Head Captain....)

Lianna had bared her teeth, and she sniffed his hand before letting him put a hand on her. After about a minute, Lianna raised her head into the air, shaking her body, she looked down upon the Head Captain. Her three riders had slid off and stood next to the H.C, so she looked down upon them as well. Lianna seemed to smile in her dragon form.

"Hello..." She spoke in their minds for the first time in a very long time. Rukia and Renji ran up, as she had spoken to them too.

"You're back!" Rukia had her hands on her mouth, and Lianna nodded.

"Yes, I am. Although I am still unable to change back into my soul reaper form, I am now able to speak to you," She turned to her riders.

"I want to thank you three for staying with me, and I want to apologize for... For disappearing all those times..." Lianna lowered her head, huffing.

"We were never going to leave, and you have nothing to apologize for... We had this to help us.." Toshiro pulled out the book from Lianna's family tree, about the dragons.

"Oh, I see.."

"How much longer do you think you'll have to wait before you can be normal again?" Ichigo asked, confused.

"I'd say about a week.. But I like being a dragon..." She'd thought that last part to herself.

"A week? Really? Wow, that is actually really soon! It'll go by really quickly!" Rukia put her hands together, excited to have Lianna back to normal. Lianna had ignored her, turning to face the Soul Society that was still in ruin from the battle they had just finished. She stood on her hind legs, spread her wings, and flew over the soul society. The soul reapers followed, and they all worked to repair their ruined home. Lianna was a huge help as she could lift things and move them as needed.

A week had gone by, and by the time Lianna was fully healed, the Soul Society was fully rebuilt.

Ichigo, Byakuya, and Toshiro had slid off the dragon's back, and when they were on the ground, they all placed a hand on her side. Lianna lad laid down so they could reach, and they slowly took back their spiritual energy from in her. She let out a slow growl as she changed back into a soul reaper.

"Hey guys," Lianna wobbled around, trying to regain her balance. She wasn't used to being like this as she had been a dragon for so long.

Toshiro held out his hand, smiling. Lianna took it and they shook hands.

"Welcome back to the Soul Society," Byakuya spoke before Toshiro could.

"Thank you all, once again!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————

To be continued...