Chapter 6 part 3

"Nothing, just going with you to make sure you stay safe.... And so you don't try to fly out of here," Byakuya explained, strangely because he didn't like to talk much.

"Oh-... Alright I guess... Lianna turned and continued doing what she was doing. As the people in the dome continued training, the conditions became worse.

The mist outside the dome became thicker, and it became colder, much colder than before...

Lianna was let out, along with someone else, to scout around the soul society. The undead army camp was still there, and Lianna did her best to stay away. Many times the shadow dome was attacked, but the ones who did it were quickly driven away. Lianna was perched on a boulder inside the dome, looking over all the soul reaper's heads.

"So, this is where you go to get away from us all," Soi Fon stood below Lianna, smiling a bit.

"What's up with you? You're acting... Different," Lianna spoke to Soi Fon's mind, her eyes watching Soi Fon carefully.

"Oh, it's nothing. I've just never seen the soul society get this much done in such a short amount of time. Also...Could you...?" Soi Fon's smile faded and she looked deep into the dragon's eyes.

"I could, but I do not know if we are allowed right now," Lianna looked away from Soi Fon, she rested her head on the boulder.

"Didn't the Head Captain give you permission to do anything?"

"He did, but are you sure?" Lianna glanced at Soi Fon.

"Yes, of course. We'll also go on a scouting mission."

"Alright......Fine," Lianna climbed off the boulder, stood in front of Soi Fon, and looked down at her, waiting. Soi Fon understood and she put her hand on Lianna's neck, melding their spiritual pressure and energy together. When they were bonded, Lianna was changed into a green and black dragon, one that had a scorpion tail and fur down it's spine.

 When they were bonded, Lianna was changed into a green and black dragon, one that had a scorpion tail and fur down it's spine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(a little something like this)

Soi Fon gasped when she saw it, and she slid her hands along Lianna's side.

""Are you coming or not?" Soi Fon's dragon looked back at her, waiting for her to climb on.

"Oh- Oh yes I am," Soi Fon realized she was staring, and quickly climbed onto Lianna's back. The dragon flew her silently outside the dome into the cold and mist that was outside. Because she was so darkly colored, they thought it best to fly lower to the ground to avoid being spotted. Lianna flew Soi Fon to the area where the undead army was camping, and they just stared and watched as the army just sat there...They seemed to be waiting for something to happen.

Byakuya appeared next to Soi Fon, also on Lianna's back.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a whisper, looking down at the undead army.

"Oh, Captain Kuchiki. We were scouting around...." Soi Fon glanced at him then back down at the undead army below them.

"Ah, I see. On the way here, I noticed a small group of these things on the move toward the dome," Byakuya sat normally, knowing how to ride on a dragon. Soi Fon followed suit and held on. Lianna lifted off and began flying towards the area Byakuya told them about.

Kurai appeared in front of them.

"Back for more?" Kurai pulled out his bow, but then the Ice Crowned man showed up, his icy eyes locked onto Lianna.

"Go, now. There will be....Another time for this," He spoke harshly.

"We will see," Lianna turned and flew quickly away.

To be continued...

The Lost Reaperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें