Chapter 5 part 5

Lianna was unbound from Toshiro, and she was in soul reaper form again. All she could think about was what the crowned man had said the day before. The one they captured, Kurai, had escaped. No one knew how, and no one knew when. Lianna thought to herself...

"I will destroy them." She sat on a boulder inside the dome, scanning the crowd of soul reapers that did their best to stay up-beat. Ichigo ended up showing up, and walking up to Lianna.

"I was told that someone is threatening you again. I will do my best to help in any way I can," He promised. Lianna nodded to him, and he walked away. Most likely to go see if there was anything he could do right then to help.

All of a sudden, the dome shook. And it shook hard. Many soul reapers fell over from the unexpected rumble, some tripped and fell over others on the ground. Lianna herself had stumbled, but didn't fall. Lianna put a hand on the shadow dome, closing her eyes. She saw what was on the outside of the dome, and it was horrifying.

Hordes of what looked like undead soul reapers and arrancars, attacked the outside of the shadow dome. They weren't making any progress, but they tried.

"Lianna! What is out there?! Sajin Komamura went over to Lianna, who turned around, her face twisted with anger.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I'm going out there, you should secure the dome, check on everyone," Lianna ignored his protests, and she changed into her own form of dragon, quickly flying out of the dome to fight. The ice spikes began to fall, then some arrows flew right past Lianna.

"WHO IS OUT THERE?!" Lianna hovered 20 feet above the ground, above the undead army.

"Haha! I knew you'd be the first one out here!" Kurai emerged from the mist that flowed around the outside of the dome.

"Kurai! What do you want?!" Lianna bared her teeth, showing her gums.

"Oh you know... To kill you?" Kurai drew the bow that they had brought back, he had stolen it.

"That bow was yours! Of course..." Lianna was not prepared for what was going to happen, one because she knew Kurai had dragon blood, and two because she was greatly outnumbered.

"Ah yes, my boss told you that I am part dragon-blood, yes? How do you feel now you know that we are distantly related?" He laughed.

"VERY distantly related. I killed a member of my clan before, and I'll do it again if you try to harm the ones inside that dome!" Lianna was prepared to strike, but if she was hit to the ground, it was over. Lianna looked down, examining the undead horde of people underneath her. Some looked up, waiting for her to fall.

"Are you, though? We have weapons you never thought were possible..." Kurai stepped back and to the side as the man with an icy crown stepped forward.

"Yes, we do. You may have beaten your past enemies, but we are different. We will finish what they started. You must know, we are at war!" The man raised his hands, an ice spear materializing at his hands.

He took aim at Lianna, and threw.

To be continued...