Chapter 4 part 4

Lianna went and ran with the rest of them, making the wind blow and pick them up, flower petals of all different kinds swirling around every single one of them.

For once in a long time... They were all happy.

Hours later, they had all gone home, going back to where they needed to go and doing what they needed to do. Lianna had gone back to the world of the living to kill some hollows, help some wholes, and just to calm down. Unohana appeared next to her, and very randomly too.

"Oh... Captain Unohana? What are you doing here?" Lianna stood up, not wanting to be rude.

"Not much.... I just came to ask a few questions about you," Unohana replied.

"What kind of questions?"

"I heard you can bond with anyone, and they will be able to control you. Is that true?" She asked, her braid blowing in the wind.

"Yes well... Mostly. I can bond with them... But it isn't about control...It's mostly about trust," Lianna answered all of Unohana's questions, respecting her status as a captain.

"Interesting... Oh and I also came to tell you, watch out for Mayuri Kurotsuchi... He was looking for you and he wanted to run some tests," Unohana said her farewells and went back to the soul society. Lianna also went back to the soul society, but was greeted by the very same person Unohana warned her about.... Mayuri Kurotsuchi.

"Ahh, Lianna Shadisuke! I was just looking for you! Would you consider coming to my lab for testing?" He rolled around his eyes, examining Lianna.

"Well, uh, no thanks..." Lianna stepped back nervously.

"I will be gentle..."

"No, I will not go with you.." Lianna stood her ground.

"Fine... At least tell me this...Is it true when you connect with someone you change into something that represents that individual?" Mayuri moved closer.

"Yes...That is true," Lianna again stepped back.

"Fine. If you won't go with me, at least show me," He continued, rattling on about how he wanted to research Lianna's abilities.

"Well.... Fine...I guess.." Lianna stepped in front of Mayuri, drawing her blade, and changing. She changed into her normal dragon form, bonded to no one.

She was hard to see in the dark because her scales were black, only some of her body was red

"Fascinating! A dragon up close! My, my. I now understand why the head captain found it necessary to find you!" Mayuri walked around Lianna, examining how she was built. As he did so, a jigokuchō(hell butterfly) flew up to Lianna, giving her a message.

"Lianna Shadisuke! Report to the head captain's office now! This is an order from the Head Captain!" The butterfly then flew away.

"And what was that?" Mayuri looked at Lianna, very annoyed.

"Don't worry about it. I have to go," Lianna turned and lifted off, flying to where the head captain was.

(ignore the people...)

The soul reapers below her looked up and a few jumped back. They were not used to seeing a huge dragon flying over them. When Lianna landed, the H.C. was waiting for her. The dragon lowered it's head in respect.

"What is it, Head Captain?" She spoke to his mind, head still lowered. All he did was stick out his hand, Lianna gently placed her chin in his out-stretched hand. His spiritual pressure flooded into her, and her body became a red and gold color, her body changing.

 His spiritual pressure flooded into her, and her body became a red and gold color, her body changing

When she emerged from the shadow fire around her body, she was bonded to the Head Captain. She never thought that would ever happen.

"Is something going on?" Lianna looked to the one she was temporarily bonded with.

To be continued...