chapter 6 part 5

"Get off me," The man spoke angrily, using the ice spear to knock over Ichigo. Lianna did notice this, and she turned towards him, flying his way. She was still blasting down his army, doing her best to make him leave. He threw the ice spear he was holding at the dragon diving towards him, she was able to dodge it because she saw it coming. This made her worried and she turned to go aid Ichigo who was struggling to get up. Lianna landed, helped him up, and was flying again.

Little did she know the ice-crowned man was locking onto her...

The battle raged on for hours, many from both sides either dying or getting seriously injured. Most of the captains and lieutenants were unharmed or lightly scraped, but Jushiro and Soi Fon were the two who were almost killed. Along with their lieutenants and squad 10, squad 6, and squad 1's lieutenants were also almost killed.

The ice-crowned man once again stood in the middle of the battle-field, one that was a ways away from the soul society. It was a huge frozen lake, causing both sides to add extra precaution so they didn't fall in. The man looked more furious than he had before, then he spoke words in the dragon language, but he did it so loudly many people heard it. Not that they could understand it..

"Zaldrīzes! Māzigon laehurlion issa! Ao jāhor daor glaesagon past bisa tubis!" Translating to 'Dragon! Come and face me! You will not live past this day!'

Lianna hovered and looked directly at him, seeping her voice into her mind.

"Ao issi se mēre qilōni jāhor daor glaesagon!" Translating to 'You are the one who will not live!

The dragon continued flying in large circles and blasting down the undead army, which seemed to be increasing steadily in numbers. The man grabbed his last ice spear from his bone-horse, and he said something just before he walked up to the water, getting ready to throw his spear.

"Nyke se suvion dārys. Sir, bisa iksos geros ilas..." He spoke regularly, translating to 'I am the ice king. Now, this is goodbye'

He threw the spear, and it directly hit it's target.

(Ignore the person....)

The spear hit Lianna right in the neck as she was flying, cutting off her flames.

She crashed into the lake, leaving a trail from where she slid to the point she stopped.

 Everyone on the battlefield stopped to look as the dragon was defeated.

Many from the soul society tried to wake her up, but nothing.

She was gone.

To be continued...