Chapter 5 part 2

"Let's go around the soul society, and see if anything in trying to get in," Toshiro said what he thought was best, Rukia and Lianna agreed. As they flew around the edge, they saw a couple of arrancars trying to get in, one had a bow on it's back. Lianna landed behind them, and growled. They turned around, gasping when they saw Lianna.

"Who are you, and did you cause the cold?" Toshiro glared at them, and they did nothing but stare. The one with the bow on it's back simply smiled.

"We are not obligated to answer those questions..."He said, still smiling. Lianna inched closer, teeth bared, ready to blast them if needed. Toshiro only patted her neck, signaling her to stand by.

"You might want to answer the questions. If you didn't notice, I am a captain in the soul society, squad 10, Toshiro Hitsugaya. Answer the questions, or we take you in," Toshiro looked down at them from atop Lianna's back.

"I am Kurai Hikari. Don't worry about these people, they are not even real..." Kurai looked away from Toshiro, and right at Lianna.

"A dragon... I studied those, and how they were kept in one clan... But I never actually thought they existed. May I?" He looked back up at Toshiro.

"You have some nerve to ask that...No, because you didn't fully answer my questions," Toshiro said and Lianna stepped away from Kurai.

"Fine, as I already told you my name, we did cause the cold. And just to clarify, no. We will not get rid of it," Kurai was still smiling, but this time it was in an evil way. He again looked at Lianna, examining her scales and body.

"I know some of the language used by the clan of dragons and shadows. They are used by the people who bonded with the dragons. Would you like to learn it?" Kurai was trying to distract Toshiro, but failed.

"You will get rid of the cold, or we WILL take you in," Toshiro began to raise his voice. Lianna responded to this by getting closer to Kurai, opening her jaws slightly.

"Why would I do that when these are the perfect conditions for our boss to come?" Kurai broke into a laugh.

"He's going to destroy you!" He continued laughing, the bow on his back fell off. Kurai paused to pick it up, but Lianna grabbed him with her foot as she flew, and she held tightly so he wouldn't escape. Kurai did his best, but couldn't get out. Kurai looked up to Lianna as she held him in her claws, and he spoke her language.

"Ivestragī issa jikagon!" Meaning 'let me go'. Lianna actually began hovering, the command he used was in her blood, the language he used she actually understood.

"Lianna! Don't listen to whatever he said," Rukia finally said something, and Lianna shook her head, shaking off the command that Kurai used. She continued flying, heading towards the shadow dome for Kurai's capture.

"Zaldrīzes! Rȳbagon naejot these udra!" 'Dragon! Listen to these words!' Kurai Hikari again issued commands, but Lianna refused.

"You might as well quit it, Kurai! She won't listen to you," Rukia glanced down at him, and he gave it one last shot.

"Nyke emagon ānogar hen zaldrīzes," meaning 'I have blood of the dragon'.

To be continued...