Chapter 3 part 4

Lianna roared loudly, unable to do anything but what the man told her to do. He crossed his arms, amazed at the beast he now had full control over. Zenime walked around Lianna's new form, and Lianna growled at him.

[flashback]

"Father...What happens if I do get captured?" Little Lianna sat on a bench as her father sat next to her.

"Well, if they bond with you, you would become a beast that matched the one who bonded with you. Say, a very evil and aggressive person took control... Then you would become a very angry, battle-hungry, and aggressive dragon," Lianna's father explained, Lianna looked up to him, so very interested in what he had to say.

[present]

The huge red dragon that stood before Zenime and the unknown man lowered it's head, it long neck arched so it's face was on eye-level. The unknown man put a hand on her face, his white hair blowing in the underground wind.

 The unknown man put a hand on her face, his white hair blowing in the underground wind

"Shall we go, Zenime?" The man glanced towards Zenime, who was slightly confused.

"On...On dragon-back?"

"Yes, Zenime. We didn't take her for no reason. And this is my destiny since my great-great grandfather stole a dragon as well..." The man climbed onto Lianna's back, holding on and waiting.

"Alright," Zenime climbed on behind his boss, and Lianna turned around to walk out. She roared, then she walked out onto the rocks and prepared to fly. She lifted off, waving her lean body in the sky as the climbed higher.

The large red dragon flew closer and closer to the soul society, but not so close they would be noticed.

"I, Akihiko Kaen, will now be known as one of the ones that was able to take a dragon and have full control," The man with white hair was Akihiko Kaen, one of the dragon-hunters and all time enemy of the soul society. They had hunted him for years, but ended up putting the search on pause because they had other issues to worry about. Lianna flew silently over the sky, unable to do, or even think, of anything her rider wouldn't let her. The walls of the soul society came crashing down, and at last, they had been noticed. Lianna landed on top of the wall, screeching so loud it echoed across the entire soul society. Akihiko looked down at the damage his armies had done earlier, but it hadn't effected much of what he thought it would. Mostly because of the arrival of Lianna.

The Head Captain appeared 20 feet away from them, Lianna bared her teeth, unable to remember who he was.

"You took over a dragon just as your ancestor did. It would be wise of you to return her, as you are very much so unaware of what she is capable of..." The H.C. spoke, unwavering in his voice.

"And why would I do that? I now have the one thing that can finally destroy this place," Akihiko spoke as Lianna lowered her head, making it so the H.C and Akihiko could see each other.

"Do you know the truth about how your great-great grandfather's dragon got free? They have an escape that you will never know about..."

"You expect me to believe this? How about....No," Akihiko laughed, not worried at all by what the head captain of the soul society had just said. Lianna growled, not taking her eyes off of the H.C. She knew she had known him...But she couldn't think of it. Akihiko had blocked all of her memories off of them, and wouldn't let them go.

"I assume this is you bringing back the war threats you issued a while ago?" The head captain spoke, eyes practically closed.

"Yes. This is war. And you might as well give up because now... You'll never win," Akihiko pulled up on Lianna's back, signaling for her to fly. She flew, but not before she blasted fire just above the head captain.

They flew back to the base, unaware they were being followed....

To be continued...