Chapter 1 part 3

"Who are you and what do you want?" The voice seemed to come from the dragon.

"We were sent here to look for you....And to bring you home," Soi Fon replied to the voice, her eyes staring into the dragons. A low growl came from it.

"I have no reason to believe what you are saying. And how do you know who I am?" The dragon laid down and watched the group. Rukia walked up to her and gently placed a hand on the dragon's snout, and the dragon did nothing.

"We were sent here by squad 1 captain, Head Captain of the soul society, Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. We mean no harm, we just want to take you to the soul society so you can reclaim your place in our ranks and your status," Soi Fon stood there, not making a move as she talked.

"And if I do come back? Will I be free? Or will I be hunted down again like I was years ago? You have no way of saying this will not happen again..." The dragon's voice echoed in the group's heads. Ichigo walked up and put a hand on her scales, still surprised by this new thing he had never heard of.

"We will do our best as the Gotei 13 to make sure you will not be hunted down, or attacked. If this does happen, I am sure the 13 court guard squads as well as our Head Captain will step up and do something about it. What happened to you was tragic, but it could have happened to anyone....." Soi Fon did her best to make sure Lianna would go with them. The dragon stood up, her figure much taller than the group. She looked down at them, and tilted her head.

"I will go with you, but I will do what I want. I will not leave this form until I have confirmation that I will be free," Lianna finally complied.

"We understand. Ichigo, Renji, Soi Fon and myself will be your guard on the way to the soul society. Alright?" Rukia piped up. Lianna nodded her dragon head and lowered her body.

"Get on. I have my own way of getting there," Lianna stayed lowered until the group was settled onto her back. When they were, she stood normally, then getting a running start she lifted off into the air. Her wings moved swiftly as she caught the air, keeping her weight plus the group's safely in the sky. She rose higher and higher until they were above the clouds.

"Hold on, this might get a little bit bumpy..." Lianna said this, and the group quickly grabbed onto something. In a second, her body began to heat up...A lot. She opened her jaws and blasted red and black flames into the sky. Lianna flew through them, and when they got to the other side, they were in the soul society. Soi Fon, Rukia, Renji, and Ichigo looked down and saw the ground so far away. Lianna was able to slip through the barrier around the Seireitei, and she landed heavily on Sōkyoku Hill.

She again lowered her body as the passengers slid off. Many soul reapers suddenly appeared and surrounded them. Lianna growled, her teeth bared.

"Stop, all of you. This dragon is a soul reaper as well. You all are dismissed, go back to your stations!" Soi Fon told them. They all obeyed and disappeared just as quickly as they had appeared. But then, a few captains showed up. They were Sajin Komamura, Byakuya Kuchiki, and Genryūsai Yamamoto.

"Who would this be, Soi Fon? Lianna Shadisuke maybe?" Captain Komamura spoke first, as the three captains stood a few feet away from Soi Fon's group.

"Head Captain, I have done the mission you assigned to us. I have brought Lianna Shadisuke back from the World of the Living," Soi Fon bowed then stood up again.

"Captain of squad 2, Soi Fon, I commend you for being able to being her back...Lianna Shadisuke, put away your bankai and be a soul reaper like the rest of us," Head Captain Yamamoto commanded Lianna. The dragon hissed but did as she was told. A great black shadow consumed the dragon, eventually moving away and going back into a Zanpakutō.

In the great dragon's place stood a soul reaper, her long black hair blowing in the wind. She had a ring that represented her lost noble clan, it was a black ring with a gold dragon on it.

"I came like you all wanted me to. Now I'm going back to my clan's home..." Lianna turned to leave, but she was stopped. Byakuya Kuchiki stood in front of her, his hands hanging at his sides.

"You are of the Shadisuke Noble Clan, yes?" He spoke with no emotion.

"Yes, but why do you care?"

"I am the 28th head of the Kuchiki Noble Clan. I believe we met a few times before the events happened... Head Captain, being that I am a noble as well, shall I escort her to the ruins?" Byakuya looked to the head captain, who stood there.

"Very well. Keep an eye on her. To us, she in unpredictable. Ichigo Kurosaki, you shall go with them. Soi Fon, Renji Abarai, Rukia Kuchiki, you are dismissed," The Head Captain turned and disappeared. Sajin Komamura scoffed by left as well. Rukia and Renji waved then left, shortly followed by Soi Fon. Byakuya, Ichigo, and Lianna were left alone.

"I'm going now...Do what you want,"Lianna walked a few feet away, pulled out her sword and used her bankai again. Her head turned to glance at the other two. Ichigo quickly went over to her and climbed on her back, followed by a reluctant Byakuya. Lianna lifted off, blasted fire, and when they looked down, all that was there was charred buildings. Most of them were completely gone, some had a few pillars of wood remaining. Lianna landed, changed back, and fell on her knees once she got to a certain point.

[Flashback]

"Lianna! QUICK! GO, GO! THEY ARE HERE!!!" A panicking soul reaper gave Lianna her sword, grabbed her hand, and ran. Smoke was everywhere, fire burned. Soul reapers of the clan fought against the invaders, not having much luck. Many Zanpakutō names were being called, and soul reapers went around destroying the buildings. Soul reapers attacking a Noble clan? It was unheard of.

The soul reaper pulling Lianna suddenly got hit with an arrow, a Zanpakutō attack. She fell over, pulling Liana down. When Lianna did get back up, she was surrounded by soul reapers. She gripped her sword hard, when a tall soul reaper stood in front of her.

"Tch, it's just a child. We did this for nothing. Kill her and let's go," The soul reaper turned and walked away, when Lianna's Zanpakutō suddenly turned into smoke. Lianna's body was covered, and when she emerged, she was in the form of a dragon.

"You all will regret this."

[End of Flashback]

"Lianna? You alright?" It was Ichigo.

To be continued...