Chapter 7 part 4

"Alright, alright. I'm up... She is right he-...." Ichigo looked at the spot Lianna was laying, but she wasn't there. The door to Ichigo's room was open, and both Ichigo and Toshiro ran down the stairs to see if she was there. Sure enough, it was Karin who was holding onto her. Little Lianna lifted her head to see the two boys looking at her. She turned her head to see them, and she looked annoyed.

"Is this supposed to be yours?" She stared at Ichigo, annoyed.

"Yes, now can I have her back-" Ichigo tried to get her back but Karin jumped up and moved away.

"Toshiro, can you tell me what's going on?" Ichigo's sister ran around the room holding the little dragon as Ichigo chased her. Toshiro was in soul form, just watching.

"A lot has happened in the Soul Society... And she is a part of it. We need her back, and I will tell you the rest..." He took a few steps forward, holding out his hand. Karin stood in front of him, passing over Lianna. Karin and Toshiro sat on the sofa, and Toshiro began filling Karin in on the recent activity in the soul society. Ichigo reluctantly sat down as well, listening. He also kept an eye on Lianna, making sure she stayed in sight. The little dragon clambered off of Karin's lap and landed in between her and Ichigo. Looking up at Toshiro, she whined and made little dragon noises.

 Looking up at Toshiro, she whined and made little dragon noises

She stood on her back legs, sniffing the air. Toshiro understood and gave her a small piece of meat. She ate it happily. After he finished explaining to Karin, she was horrified.

"I can't believe someone would do that! So you need her back so you guys can finish the fight?" She tilted her head.

"Yes, and there is no telling when they will come back and try to finish us off..." Toshiro jumped up and turned to Ichigo.

"Yes, I know. Karin, we have to go," Ichigo went into soul form and rushed outside.

"Sorry," Toshiro picked up Lianna and followed Ichigo. They went up into the sky, looking around.

"You felt that, right?" Ichigo had his zanpakutō drawn, ready to fight. Toshiro also had his zanpakutō drawn, and he spun around, after he felt someone appear. It was the 'Ice King'.

"So she lives? I guess I will have to finish this..." He already had his icy gaze locked onto the newborn dragon that was crouched on Toshiro's shoulder. Ichigo ran to Toshiro's side, blade pointed at the Ice King. All he did was smirk, the intent to kill rising...

————————————————————————————————————————————

To be continued...