Agent Reid - Spencer reid

You and Spencer recently got married and you are excited to use their last name.

You knew you were a petty person, it wasn't much of a secret. You could hold a grudge and you could be petty when you deemed necessary.
The team knew this too, which is why they never wanted to get on your bad side. They were smart. But it seemed as though everyone in the office had managed to get on your bad side, they just didn't know why.
"Pretty boy, you've got to tell me why he's angry." Derek had managed to corner Spencer, confused and soft of hurt because of your cold shoulder.
"Why don't you ask him?" Spencer simply shrugged, taking a sip of his sugary coffee. He knew why you were acting like this, but he found it too amusing to just tell his friends what to do.
"Because he won't answer me!" Derek groaned, turning his body to face where you were sitting at your desk, doing your paperwork quietly. "L/n." He called, and to no one's surprise, you ignored him. He turned back to Spencer with a huff, a: see! look! expression on his face. "Did something happen on the honeymoon?" He asked, looking over to his best friend curiously.
"Nope, our honeymoon was wonderful." Spencer answered, a little offended that Derek assumed that your getaway was anything but blissful.
"What're you guys talking about?" Emily piped up, walking over to stand beside the two men. She followed Derek's line of vision, a look of realization washing over his face. "Are you trying to figure out why he's been ignoring us?" Derek only nodded, going over any reason why you would cross with them.
"He's angry because you haven't been calling him the right name." Spencer finally caved, chuckling softly at Emily and Derek's confused faces. "He's been so excited about taking my last name, I think he was just upset because none of you were calling him Agent Reid." He explained.
"Oh.." Derek found himself feeling quite stupid. "Hey, Reid." He called in your direction this time. You turned over your shoulder with a wide grin on your face.
"Yes, Derek?" You responded, speaking to him for the first time this morning.
"Never mind." He grumbled, grabbing his coffee and walking over to his desk.
Spencer snorted at his husband's antics, walking over to your desk and bending down to peck your cheek before sitting on the edge of your desk.
"You know, you could've just told them you wanted to go by my last name." He chided gently.
"Where's the fun in that?" You replied with a cheeky grin.
"You're insufferable." He joked with a playful roll of his eyes.
"You love me." You teased.
"Yes, I do." He smiled.