Crime in the sheets - Newt

¡Smut!After dating for around 5 months,Newt thinks his sexual fantasies about you are going a bit too rampant for him to control, but somehow your phone seems more important than him.

Tippy-taps were the only sounds really audible in the mute atmosphere, Newt  eyed you while pretending to scroll on his phone while you were too busy to notice as you were fiddling with your own device

Tippy-taps were the only sounds really audible in the mute atmosphere, Newt eyed you while pretending to scroll on his phone while you were too busy to notice as you were fiddling with your own device.
Newt sighs once, his voice echoing around the room before his eyes dragged over to you to see your reaction. Newt wanted to pout when he saw that you didn't even turn your head.
You were still focused on your phone, getting absorbed into whatever social media you were scrolling through. Newt was getting a bit annoyed, you two were suppose to hang out and be lovey-dovey like all couples would but here you are showing him how hyper-fixated you can be.
Newt sighs a second time, this time he wasn't only side-eyeing you he was full-on giving you his blank-stare. His eyes twitched slightly when he saw you smile at your handheld screen instead.
Your boyfriend's nerves irked slightly and decided to scoot closer to you.
He peeked at what you were looking at and saw that you were scrolling through Instagram and laughing slightly on some funny pictures.
Ah. So that's what is more important than me, he thought.
He wanted to divert your attention, so he eyed you for an idea.
Then it clicked, his face slowly morphed into a cute little grin.
Newt placed his hand on your thigh with a glint in his eyes but you just hummed when he did that, placing your head on his shoulder as you scroll through your feed.
His hands were getting antsy, so was something down there as he remembered the dreams he had about you all the time that inevitably causes him to wake up in morning sweat as well as soaked underwear.
He licked his lips as he turned his head to look down at you, still occupied. He raised his shoulder a bit as a signal to remove your head from his joint, to which you complied easily.
With excitement coursing through his veins, Newt started to lean into your neck, his lips touching your skin to which you responded with a small giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"Woah, there — lover boy." You mused, your favorite nickname for him rolling off your tongue smoothly.
"What's gotten into you?"
No response as Newt rested his face on your neck while his hand on your thigh slowly trailed into your middle.
Newt kissed your soft skin with warmth despite the feeling of lust building inside him. You didn't expect this sudden shower of love from him, but you graciously accepted it as you laid your phone down on the sheets.
His lips trailed from your neck to your jaw as he kissed it lightly, you closed your eyes and savored the feeling of his supple lips.

"The things I want to do to you" He whispers hotly against your ear, then in a sudden flash — your positions changed from sitting side by side to him pinning you down the bed with his hands beside your head.
This shocked you of course, Newt does not look like someone who would be this domineering. With widened eyes you respond to his early statement with a light breath. "Newt..?"

"This phone seems more important to me huh?" He gawped, tossing the aforementioned device into the nightstand.
Then it hit you — after hearing his words. Deep inside, you wanted to laugh at the fact that this puppy is jealous of your phone. Newt noticed as he watched your expression closely, you were on the verge of laughter. He didn't like it one bit as he glared at you eye-to-eye, all thoughts of laughing faded like the wind.
The position was not family-friendly at all as Newt leaned down to connect both of your lips, you were familiar with kissing him as you do it all the time anyway but something about this certain kiss was different it had... more flare in a way. Without a word exchanged, Newt 's tongue dived first into your mouth causing a muffled sound out of you.
By no means were you a virgin but in the 5 months with Newt , you had never had actual sex...
Newt 's hands creeped up your shirt, while your own gripped the side of his body, you tried hard to reciprocate in the mouthful kiss but you weren't experienced at it while Newt seemed relaxed and confident as he shoved the muscle down your wet cavern.
He pulled away as a long trail of saliva was made, you were breathless and dizzy already but Newt wasn't done it seems.
His hands inside your shirt pinched a nub, causing it to be hard and erect, your muscle tensed slightly at the sensation.