Gone to work- Finn Wolfhard/ Trans Male Reader

¡Smut!
You have a particular practice when Finn goes to work.

¡Smut!You have a particular practice when Finn goes to work

"Alright baby, I'm heading to work. Have a great day baby, love you," Finn said before kissing him. "Okay baby, I love you too, stay safe," You replied before kissing you back. "I will," Finn replied before smiling at him while leaving for work.
You smirked after you left the house to go to work before walking back to the bedroom and opening the closet door. "Hmm, perhaps I should finger myself while wearing his hoodie again," You said to himself before putting on one of your oversized hoodies while wearing anything else other than thigh high socks.
He then got on the bed before rubbing his cunt while moaning, "I wish you could fuck me right now Finn," he said before fingering himself. This isn't uncommon for You to do this during your absences, he only does it if you guys haven't done 'it' in a while.
It's been two months since you guys done 'it', and since then You gave you many hints of wanting to do 'it' again, but you be so busy with work that you couldn't give him what he wants.
You continued to fingering himself for some time before cumming on the bed and your hoodie, he then grabbed a long body pillow before sitting on it and grinds on it. "I wish this was you Finn," he said while still grinding on the pillow. Poor You, all he wants is for you to have your way with him, sure it was only two months since you two have done it, but to You, it felt like a century since then.
You then started to hump the pillow, he could feel his cunt getting wet as he continued to hump the pillow. He then stopped after a few minutes before taking a nap while still sitting on the pillow.
(Time skip)
"Baby I'm home," Finn said as you closed the front door. Finn then heard footsteps approaching you before Finn saw You running up to you before hugging you gently. "Hahaha, missed me baby?" Finn asked as he looked up at you with puffed up cheeks,
"yes," he replied before picking him up and walking to the bedroom.
Finn then changed clothes before you and You cuddled each other. "Had a great day babe?" Finn said as you played with You's hair, "mhm," he replied while nuzzling into your hand. "Want to take a nap?" Finn asked, "mhm," he replied. With that, you two took a long nap while cuddling each other tightly. Good thing you didn't questioned You of why the bed is wet though.