Baby Boy - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Just Spencer pleasing you and talking a lot during sex.

As he kissed your chest, his hands unbuckled and unbuttoned your pants, throwing them to the side

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As he kissed your chest, his hands unbuckled and unbuttoned your pants, throwing them to the side. His finger tugged at waistband of your grey boxers. He noticed a dark spot on them and smirked quite widely at this. He quickly pulled them down to your ankles and discarded them as well. You were a little worried, showing yourself to him completely like this, but you trusted him. He unbuttoned his own pants and undressed completely. Throwing the last of clothes to the side as well. His hands rubbed your thighs slowly as he kissed down your stomach, stopping at your V-line and wrapping his palms against the back of your knees. "You're such a handsome man you know that?~" He said with such sincerity. He lifted your legs and spread them out wide. Your inner thighs were slicked with your own heat. "So hard for me already aren't you sweet boy?" He said with a smile before placing his head between your thighs and letting his tongue explore every inch of you down there. His eyes closed as he groaned softly in pleasure as he went down on you. You took a sharp breath in, squeezing your eyes shut as he lapped up every bit of you. His tongue pressed hard against your small dick, circling it quickly then slowly. Your breathing pace quickened and small mewls of pleasure left your lips. His tongue slowly dragged along your heat, your legs twitching slightly at the action. His tongue slowly inserted itself inside your hole, flicking up and down inside you. You'd never felt anything like this before. Sure, you've played with yourself before but nothing like this. His tongue felt like heaven against and inside you. Your moans slowly raised in pitch and volume as he continued fucking you with his tongue.
It felt like he was down there for hours, you looked at the clock on his nightstand seeing the time. 12:40 a.m it said. He was down there for 30 minutes? Eventually he lifted his head up, breathing heavily and wiping his mouth with the palm of his hand. His fingers gently circled and rubbed your dick, starting slowly at first before rubbing side to side faster and faster. You couldn't contain any of your moans anymore, looking up at him with a needy expression. His fingers stopped rubbing and instead slipped inside your wet hole slowly. You bit your lip hard and did your best to relax. He slowly thrusted his two fingers in and out of you, making sure to prep you first before getting to the main event. "Are you doing okay babyboy?" He asked with such a loving and sweet voice as looked down at you. "M-mhm~ I'm ok~. Your fingers..feel really good~-..down there.." You said in a breathless voice. He smiled contently at your response, happy to be pleasuring you. His fingers made scissoring movements inside you, making sure to stretch you out as much as his fingers could. Soon enough though, you couldn't take it. You needed him inside you right then and there. "Spenceriii~..please~ I'm ready now~ please just- just fuck me already~" You didn't if it was the alcohol or just your neediness, but you never expected to say such things to Spencer. His fingers stuttered inside you as he looked at you with a shocked expression. Apparently he never expected to hear such words either. He slipped his fingers out. They were covered in your slick. "Such a greedy boy aren't you?~" He licked his fingers clean before grabbing your thighs and spreading them out more once again. His lowered his body against you, your chests touching. He buried his face in your neck, kissing and leaving hickies. One of his hands lined his cock up to your hole, he continued leaving kisses and love bites as he slowly pushed inside you. He grunted softly, feeling how tight you were inside. He stopped once the tip was in, giving you a minute before bottoming out completely. A soft groan left your lips as you felt how full you already were. He was so fucking big and you felt completely stretched out. Your arms and legs wrapped around him, wanting to feel every bit of him. He placed soft kissed on your cheek, leading to your lips and kissing you passionately, deeply, and roughly. His hips slowly began thrusting in and out, your breathing deeper now and choked moans leaving your mouth as the two of you shared your kiss. He broke the kiss to breath, looking into your eyes. "You're taking me so well~, my good little boy~." His words went straight to your heat, your walls clenching around him tightly as he said that. "Aahh~..fuuck~ you're tight~" He said with a soft moan. His hips slowly sped up, a neutral but quick pace that you could keep up with. He held onto you tightly, trying to keep his composure. He bit the nape of your neck, trying to calm himself down. "Spencer~ haa~! aaah~!" Your moans slowly deteriorated his patience. He lifted himself up, your arms falling down beside you as you wondered what he was doing. He lifted one of your legs onto his shoulder, wanting to get deeper inside you. His hips instantly started snapping harder and faster into you, your eyes widening as you felt him hit places deep inside you. He kissed your knee and looked down at you with a soft smile. "You look so handsome like this~ squirming underneath me~" He teased. Your fingers gripped the pillow beneath your head. Your eyes closing in complete pleasure.
His pace got more brutal as the hours went on. You surprised he had so much stamina for his age. Both your legs were on his shoulders now as he gripped your hips tightly, pounding into you with such an aggressive manner. "Fuuu~ckk~!! uugh~!ugh!!~ don't stop please~!" Spencer loved your little begs and plea's. "Oh I don't plan to darling~" He said in a cocky tone with a grin. His cock slammed over and over again inside you. He hit every sweet spot you didn't even know you had. You were lost in pleasure, absolutely shamless at this point and Spencer lived for it. "You're such good boy~ such a handsome..ngh~, intelligent,..haah..~ and sweet boy~" He moaned softly through his compliments and praises. You ate everything he said up. You loved being talked to like that. You felt loved and appreciated by him. You never expected he'd say such things to you. You never expected you'd be in this situation with him, in his bed, him fucking you brutally like this. His thrusts felt so fucking good, his grip on your hips so tight there would definitely be bruises tomorrow. You clenched around his cock everytime he fucked deep into you. His breaths were deep and rough. He looked so ethereal from your perspective and you looked the same to him. You're so handsome to him, so precious, the most beautiful human he'd ever have the privilege of loving like this.
You two had been at it for hours now. It was 4 a.m now, and he was still going. His cock twitched aggressively inside you but he still didn't cum. You didn't know how he had the energy to just keep. going. You were completely fucked out now, just happy to be used like a toy by him. "More~!
more~!please~! Fuuuckk~!!yes~!right there~! sooo fuckking goo~ood!!" Spencer's hips grinded against yours as he tried to get even deeper inside you, his lips close to bleeding with how hard he was biting them. "Yeah? You like it when I fuck you like this?~ like the good little boy you are?~" You nodded your head quickly and tried to speak through your pleasured breaths and moans. "Yes!~ I love it~! I love your cock pounding into me so much~!I love your cock~" you felt closer and closer to your climax every thrust. You couldn't keep it in anymore. With a loud yelp a choked moan left your lips. Your cum squirting all over his lower abdomen and V-line. He watched as you finished on him, chuckling excitedly as his hips snapped as fast as they could. "Fuck..look at you~" your thighs were trembling and his hand came down to rub your dick quickly and roughly. The overstimulation was too much. He rubbed your wet dick just as quickly as he thrusted inside you. "N-no~!too~..too much~!" He knew you liked it though, and you did. "Fuck babyboy I'm close~" This excited you even more. You wanted to feel it inside you, you wanted him to fill you up and leave you dripping. "Cum! Cum please~I wanna feel it inside~" Your words shocked Spencer a little but he couldn't deny he wanted the same thing. With a couple more thrusts his hips stuttered and he started finishing off inside you. He didn't cum completely inside though. While he finished he pulled out and the rest of that thick, hot liquid shot all over your wet and abused heat. He creampied you completely and while some of his cum slowly dripped from inside your hole, the rest was slipped down your folds. He looked down at his work, panting deeply with a grin. "You took it so well~" Your legs tiredly slipped from his shoulders, spread out themselves this time. He leaned down, grabbing your chin with his hand and kissing you passionately once more.
"My good boy~" was the last thing heard before slipping into unconsciousness.