Studying - Stiles Stilinski

¡Fluff!Just the scene when Malia and Stiles are studying but with the male reader

"okay. and if the first one is twelve, then what's the second one..." your voice trailed off as you realized he wasn't paying attention, "Stiles?"
"yeah?" he shook his head, seemingly snapping himself out of whatever moment he was in,
"sorry, what was the question?"
"i was asking what the answer to number two was."
he furrowed his brows, "aren't you supposed to be the smart one?"
"i have the answer, i was wondering if you knew the answer. you know, since i just showed you how to solve it."
"sorry." he winced, "i got distracted."
"clearly."
Stiles huffed, rolling over on his back, his hair covering the notebook he was meant to be writing in, "i can't help it."
"and i can't help you if you're getting so easily distracted."
"it's easy to get distracted when you're in the room." his brown eyes darted over to see your reaction, he smiled softly at the faux annoyed expression on your face.
"flattering."
"i try?"
he watched as you chuckled, the sound sending flutters to his chest.
"try to pay attention to your work. we have test on Friday."
"okay, i'll pay attention." he cleared his throat, rolling over so he was back on his stomach, "on one condition."
you blew out a breath of air, ready to do just about anything to get him to study, "what's that?"
"kiss me."
"what?" you stilled.
"kiss me and i'll do my work."
"wouldn't that just distract you more?" you placed your pen down.
he scoffed, shaking his head, "it's motivation. better yet, you give me a kiss every time i get an answer right. how 'bout that?"
"come on. it's been plaguing my mind since you've got here."
you thought about it, "fine. but only if you get answers right.
he smiled, pecking your lips quickly, "deal."
safe to say, Stiles would definitely be passing that test on friday.