Breaking the brat - newt

¡Smut!Daddy newt!
Newt is a very sweet boyfriend but you are a complete brat so you love to provoke him, but newt gets tired of this situation so he puts you in your place.

¡Smut!Daddy newt!Newt is a very sweet boyfriend but you are a complete brat so you love to provoke him, but newt gets tired of this situation so he puts you in your place

Newt was always soft and sweet. A stark contrast to his built body that once gave you the impression of him being a stone cold hunk. It turns out he's the softer one and such a clingy puppy, just like the cute samoyed dogs you see in those compilation of cute dog videos. Quite funny, honestly, as he looks at you with heart eyes everytime, even though you sometimes act like a naughty brat and sass your way, making you win every cute little fight between you two.
He's a big softie in bed, surprisingly. The way he attentively checks on your needs and likes and dislikes in your bed and how his genuine eye smiles meet yours whenever you meet your orgasms is completely heavenly. Although he does a good job satisfying your needs as the service top he is, it kind gets... boring? Repetitive? Of course, you'd be lying if you say you don't like his performances in bed, especially when he moans directly in your ears and how he hugs you tight when chasing his orgasm, but you know there's more he could give to satisfy both of you. And all it takes is to rile him up.
"Baby boy, can I talk to you," he softly asks as you aggressively maneuver the controls as you play video games on his sofa. A smirk crept up your lips as you ignored him and maintained focus on the game. "Baby~," he whispers once again before kneeling in front of you and tapping your lap, a needy tone lacing his voice this time, making it hard for you not to fall for his charms (because let's be honest, we love a cute Newt). With his patience wavering, he sits beside you before wrapping his arms around your waist as he nuzzles your neck, while whispering all the pet names that make you melt on the spot.
You take off the headphones and face him. "Yes, daddy," you smirk as you cup his other cheek and teasingly touch his inner thigh. "I want to... talk to you... about.. things... I mean, y-your," he stammers. "My?" You ask cockily as you suddenly straddle his lap and playfully grind your hips against his, which elicited a low moan from him.

"B-Babe, let me talk, p-please," he whimpered between moans as he held you by your waist to stop your grinding. "I want to talk about your bratiness, prince," he fidgets. "I know you enjoy a brat and I love spoiling you... but, babe, I think it's getting out of hand," he looks at you with the biggest puppy eyes.
"Getting out of hand?" You cock a brow and teasingly buck your hips against his, your boners brushing each other through your tight jeans. "I'm a good boy as far as I know," you smirk at him before swiftly sucking on his lips in a hungry manner, eliciting a loud moan from your boyfriend. A blush crept up Newt's cheeks and butterflies fluttered in his stomach at your bold actions; and wrapping your hand around his neck didn't help but arouse him more.
"Mmmmh, baby, stop," he whines, holding you steady into place. "Stop," you ask in a teasing tone as you gyrate your hips over his obvious erection, "your cock seems to like it, daddy," followed by a loud chuckle annoying Newt.
"Y/N, please listen," he spoke sternly, only to widen the smirk plastered on your face. "You have been much of a brat lately, baby. You never clean your mess when you eat your snacks and you always treat me like your maid! You blast your game volume out loud when I'm having a meeting and it's very disrespectful." He looks directly into your eyes.