Jealousy- Newt/Maze Runner

¡Jealous newt!
Newt getting jealous when Thomas comes up in the box and asks about the reader.

Newt had been guiding the new boy who had come up in the box; he was tall with dark hair and deep brown eyes the male had clearly still been in a confused stupor as he followed the other around the glaze, his adrenaline pumping as he was constantl...

Newt had been guiding the new boy who had come up in the box; he was tall with dark hair and deep brown eyes the male had clearly still been in a confused stupor as he followed the other around the glaze, his adrenaline pumping as he was constantly looking and asking questions to the blonde who happily answered them. However, as soon as the two males passed in front of the med-jack hut, which was several yards away, Thomas stopped in his tracks, looking at the "porch" of the building, which was more or less a poorly branched mat that had a canopy shading it. On the porch, there sat one of the other gladers on a chair while a (h/c) haired male with stunning (e/c) eyes peered down
compassionately toward the glader in the chair as his (s/c) hands daintily wrapped the other male's upper arm with bandages tying a small bow to ensure the wrappings stayed in place before giving the other a smile and sending him on his way. Newt's gaze softened, seeing the (h/c) haired male. Thomas was staring curiously towards the same male.
" Who's that?" Thomas finally spoke up, snapping
Newt out of his lovestruck trance.
" Oh that's (Y/n) he's the keeper of the med-jacks."
Newt said his gaze never left from the said male as his chest filled with pride at his lover's accomplishments.

" So he takes care of the inured..?" Thomas' voice trailed off questioningly as the blonde turned to look at Thomas, confused at the obviousness of the statement.
" Yes." Newt responded, trailing off, his eyes hardened, looking suspiciously at the other.
" So if I got injured, he would take care of me?" The dark-haired male said with a subtle hint of excitement in his voice, only making Newt's eyes squint in suspicion more.
" In theory, yes." The blonde responded carefully as he felt a small seed of jealousy buried in his stomach.
He tried to brush it off as maybe only jealousy.
" Is he in a relationship with anyone?" Thomas asked curiously, rubbing the back of his neck and looking back towards the (h/c) haired male once again. The seed that had been planted in Newt's started to grow as he could feel the jealousy grow, he began to glare at the other, about to mention his relation with (Y/n), only for Minho to come over.
" Hey, Newt! I just need to talk with the greenie for a little bit. See you later!" Minho said, dragging Thomas away before Newt could state anything more. Newt turned towards the (h/c) haired male in the distance, ready to go to talk to him, only to have Alby call for him, dragging his attention away and requiring his assistance. Newt started to walk away, his one leg causing a small limp, before looking over his shoulder one last time and seeing his lover tell some of the other gladers to bring in the new supplies.
Newt had been occupied by Alby all day, trying to help around the glaze and stop some of the boys (mostly Gally and his group) from doing something stupid. Before long, the sky turned dark, and many fires were being started to light the glaze. Newt began to go once again toward the med-jack hut, but he stopped mid-step when he saw Thomas and (Y/
n). Thomas was speaking happily with the (h/c) haired male said, the male was laughing at whatever Thomas was saying. Thomas had a noticeable blush that was even obvious from where Newt was standing. The blonde was in disbelief how could anyone like someone after meeting them once again, he didn't really have a say, after all, he was the same with (Y/n). Newt's stomach twisted with jealousy as he started to make his way towards the pair, his fist slightly clenched and unclenched.
" Newt!" (Y/n) called out with a wide smile on his face turning around to see the blonde. Thomas turned towards the blonde, waving his hand slightly but retracting as he saw Newt's glare directly aimed at him, but it softened when he looked at the (h/c) haired male. Newt, as quickly as he could, made his way over to the pair.
" Hey-" Thomas started but retracted as Newt glared daggers into him, the blonde was quick to embrace (YIn), his arms snaking around the other male's waist as he stepped behind him, leaning to rest his head on the (h/c) haired males shoulder turning to kiss him on the jaw. (Y/n) chuckled at the uncharacteristic behaviour of the other, turning his head slightly to look at Newt but quickly looking back at Thomas, who was just standing there awkwardly, realizing his errors over the course of the day. Newt, unhappy with the lack of attention, started peppering kisses on his lover's neck and jaw. The receiving of the actions was slightly confused but gladly accepted the affection.
"Oh, so you...are together?" Thomas said with a hint of disappointment in his voice, but it was very subtle that only Newt could detect. Newt glared at Thomas while the (h/c) haired male, oblivious to the advances and silent war Newt was raging, smiled and nodded.
" Yup, we've been together from the time I came up in the box*, (Y/n) responded happily, nodding his head towards the box as Newt's grasp got slightly tighter.
" Yes, we have been together for a very very long time and plan to be together for a long time as well," Newt said with a ghost of a smirk on his face. The insinuation, still after all this time, had made (Y/n) feel flustered and butterflies rise in his stomach despite the fact that they had already talked about it numerous times and agreed upon it. Thomas, taking the hint, nervously rubbed the back of his neck once again before mumbling that he needed to go discuss something with Minho and ran off. (Y/n) now turned towards the uncharacteristically clingy blonde.
"Now, Newty," The (h/c) haired male said affectionately but crossed his arms, giving Newt a really look, " what was that for?"
Newt only pouted slightly and looked down in slight embarrassment and shame.
" We're you perhaps jealous...?" (Y/n) said, chuckling a little bit at the other's reaction. Newt only looked down more, burying his head into the other shoulder further. (Y/n) gave the other a quick peck on the head, causing the blonde's head to shoot up and look at the other.
" Oh Newt, you don't have to be jealous, you know I only have eyes for you and you alone ever since I got to this place." (YIn) said sweetly with a smile that could melt the coldest winters.
"I know, love, I'm sorry I just... couldn't help it." Newt said, ashamed and embarrassed with his overly protective behaviour displayed earlier.
" Hey, you don't have to be sorry I just wanted to make sure you know I love you." The other responded back, hugging their arms around Newts, whose were secured tightly around his waist.
" I know I love you too, love," Newt responded back, smiling at the other, who smiled back. The couple stood there in amicable silence, embracing one another and staring at the stars.