Stars- Stiles Stilinski

¡Fluff!
autistic male!reader

You hummed happily as you observed the scene before you, hands a flurry of content movement

You hummed happily as you observed the scene before you, hands a flurry of content movement. You were at Scott's, celebrating Allison's birthday with your friends.
Well, from an outsiders perspective it would seem they were celebrating, and you were sitting in the grass nearby, but you really just needed a break from all the excitement. You loved your friends dearly but when they got drunk they got loud, and it could be a bit too much for you. When it got overwhelming no amount of nervous tapping could quell your anxiety, and you knew it was best to step away for a bit.
Approaching footsteps snapped you out of your daydreaming, and you grinned up at the man who had approached you, "Hey Stiles !"
The lanky smiled back down at you before plopping down in the grass next to you.
"Hey yourself Y/N!" Stiles responded, equally cheery, before his tone grew more serious. "Are you okay? If it's still too loud out here we can always go inside, you know Scott won't mind if we just hang out in the living room or something".
Your heart went soft at his concern, and you took one of his hands in yours, giving it a gentle squeeze.
"I'm good right here dear, but thank you"
"You're sure?"
"One hundred percent"
Stiles hummed, satisfied, and leaned over to plant a kiss on your temple.
When he didn't take his hand back or move from your side, you gave his hand another squeeze, "Aren't you going to go back to your friends?"
Stiles shook his head, "Am I not allowed to sit with my boyfriend for a bit?" He snarked at you.
You stuck your tongue out at him and blew a raspberry, "That's not what I meant!"
The taller man chuckled, "I know dear, I was just teasing. Ijust wanted to come sit with you for a bit".
You huffed at him, flopping down on your back in the grass, Stiles letting out a yelp as you dragged him down with you.
"Then you get to stargaze with me!"
"I'm perfectly okay with that dear"
"love you Stiles "
" love you too Y/N"