Sit - Newt/Trans Male Reader

¡Smut!Newt has been begging you to sit on his face and finally after weeks you agree to do it.

"Baby, I'm literally begging you. Please sit on my face," Newt pouts, lightly flexing in an attempt to build his case. You're worried about something that hadn't even occurred to him, something that seemed so ridiculous in his mind until it brought you to near tears. You're worried you'll drown him, or smother him, or just be too much for him in general, apparently, and though it's not a concern he's ever had, it's not something he can just dismiss. You feel very strongly about this, and he absolutely despises seeing you cry unless it's from him making you cum too much, so he has to tread lightly.

However, this is as light as he knows how to tread. Asking if he can gather you up in his arms and carry you over to the wall to fuck you against it. "If I can make you cum there, would you feel more comfortable about sitting on my face? I can show you I can hold you, baby, and that if I need to move you, I can."

You contemplate for a second before your eyes journey from biceps to dick and your decision seems to be made. Nodding resolutely, you wrap your arms around his neck and he curls his hands under your thighs. He lifts you up into his chest and bounces you once to get you situated before lumbering over to the wall and bracing you against it. Your boxers are wet from the earlier hour spent making out and grinding, and all he has to do is grip them tight and pull them up to put pressure on your clit. He's got you sitting on his knee, his muscle rippling between your legs, and he's really considering making you make yourself cum on his thigh before he decides that this is a precarious situation not for testing. He does the work for you, grasping your hips and bringing your clothed heat back and forth over his thigh until his boxer briefs are soaked with you. You're making the prettiest noises, the sounds just falling from your mouth, and he wants to taste them, presses his open mouth to yours so he can swallow your moans and whines.

His fingers slide between your thighs, dipping inside your underwear to glide through your folds and find your clit. He rolls it beneath his thumb as his fingertips seek your entrance, two delving deep and spreading inside you to prepare you for a third. He's going to fuck you after, if you want, so you need to be stretched out enough to take him. Three usually opens you up just enough for his cock to split you apart that little bit more, something the both of you love. You've told him before that you like the sting, like the way you have to adjust to him. He was balls deep inside you at the time and your words made him throb inside you, and your ensuing giggles nearly made him cum as your walls fluttered around him.

They're fluttering now and his groan sends his face into your neck, his teeth leaving little indents on whatever skin they can find. His tongue soothes you whenever you gasp, his lips traveling back up your throat to find yours as his fingers curl inside of you, your wetness seeping out to soak your boxers. You always get so wet, you're so fucking perfect for him, always, and fuck, he loves you, loves you, loves you.

"I love you too, newt," you nearly sob into his open mouth, and he realizes he'd said that out loud. He doesn't care, you deserve to know, you should know how he feels about you. He also feels like he wants you to cum, right now, so he can perhaps maybe get you sitting on his face tonight. He won't be upset or disappointed if you still don't want to, but it's been occupying his brain for long enough that he's starting to feel a little wild with it.