Working - Spencer Reid

Just a regular Spencer fic like the old times
¡Light Smut! Spencer's getting some work done but you are needy

Mindlessly scrolling on your phone while laying on your couch, you glanced over to Spencer  typing away on his laptop

Mindlessly scrolling on your phone while laying on your couch, you glanced over to Spencer typing away on his laptop. You knew he had some emails and what not to reply to, and that Hotch was on his ass about them. You couldn't help but notice how good he looked, wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top. A simple look, but you loved it. Trying to distract yourself you went back to your phone but by this point you couldn't not notice the growing feeling of need in your stomach. After trying to fight it, knowing Spencer was busy, you gave in and walked over to him.
"Are you almost done?" You question.
"Somewhat I guess, Hotch is such a shit planner so he made it more difficult than needed" He sighed.
"Why don't you take a break?" You respond, now kissing his neck.
Spencer loved you needy, and would also love to fuck you senseless but knew he'd get in shit if he didn't get his work done. However, this signaled to him that you wanted him.
"I'd love to baby but I really can't. I'll try to get it done as fast as I can. Why don't you sit on my lap and keep me company?" He replies to you.
You nodded and situated yourself on his lap, but this in no way helped your situation. You could feel him semi-hard, and his hands being directly in front of you only made you imagine them inside you. Making you grow wetter the longer you sat.
"Spencer I need you" You say, it almost coming out as a whisper.
"Turn around and face me" He says.
"What?" You ask, genuinely confused at his request.
Spencer doesn't respond and instead rotates your body himself. Still not sure of why he turned you, you place your head in the crook of his neck. He shifts slightly with a smirk on his face that you couldn't see. He knew the movement would cause you to slightly grind on his thigh. A moan escaping your lips before you even process how the movement affected you.
He pushes his leg up to press into you again, and you roll your hips instinctively against him.
"You like that hm?" He asks.
"I- yeah it feels good" You reply to him.
"Keep moving your hips, rub yourself against my thigh. Get yourself off like the whore you are" He tells you. His response turning you on even more.
Spencer can't help but watch as you experiment with the movements, rolling forward on with your body and moaning at the sensation that it sends throughout your body.
"This feels so good" You moan out, causing him to once again push his leg up, causing more pressure to you.
"Such a needy slut aren't you? I can feel how wet you are and I haven't even touched you" Spencer says, forcing himself to continue his work.
You moan out before responding to him with a simple "Yes"
Noticing the tightening feeling in your stomach, and the pleasure only getting more intense, you begin moving your hips forward and backwards at a faster pace, whimpers leaving your mouth as you reach your climax.
Spencer feels you clench around his thigh, and your moans being louder than before, only causing him to smirk and feel slightly cocky that you got yourself off just by using his thigh.
"Such a pretty boy coming undone on me, did that feel good baby?" He asks you.
"Felt so good Spencer , fuck" You respond, letting your head fall to his shoulder as your high died down.
Spencer laughs slightly as he kisses your head. Knowing that the second he was done his work he was going to fuck you as the sight of you on him, so worked up turned him on beyond belief.