The jeep - Stiles Stilinski

¡Light smut!
Just a typical morning with stiles taking you to high school.

¡Light smut!Just a typical morning with stiles taking you to high school

Every morning Stiles drove you to school in his old busted up blue jeep.
Today you decided to play a little game with him.
"This chem test is gonna kill me," Stiles said while complaining about how he forgot to study thanks to coach making lacrosse practice an extra hour longer than usual the night before.
"Maybe I can just get Lydia to take the test for me, you think Harris would notice?" he continued on while your hand went to his knee, slowly making its way up his thigh.
"Uh? What are you doing?" he chuckled.
"Just trying to calm you down for your test," you smiled a him, running your fingertips over his cock through his jeans.
"But while I'm driving?" he gulped.
"Keep your eyes on the road and we won't have a problem." you grinned, unbuttoning his jeans.
You slipped your hand inside, pulling his cock out which was getting harder by the second.
Beginning to stroke him gently Stiles did his best to focus on driving.
"You know we'll be at school soon," Stiles coughed out, his throat now suddenly dry.
"Just drive," you told him, stroking a little faster.
"Shit," he grunted when he realized he had started to swerve into the opposite lane and moved back over.

For the next ten minutes Stiles struggled to keep his eyes on the road as you played with him.
Soon enough you would be arriving at the parking lot of school.
You gripped his cock more firmly, hurrying your pace but making smaller strokes.
"Not yet Stiles," you ordered, feeling him getting tense when you saw the school's sign.
He turned into the parking lot, quickly pulling into a spot at the back of the lot.
"Ahh" he moaned, the engine still running.
"Cum for me Stiles," you whispered in his ear, nipping at his earlobe.
Stiles moaned loudly as he came onto the dash of his jeep but lucky for you no one passing by could hear him due to the loud sounds coming from the engine.
"Babe," he sighed when he finished and tried to catch his breath.
"You still nervous for your chem test?" you asked teasingly.
"Not at all," he laughed.
"Good, now clean up and I'll see you in third period," you said kissing him chastely and getting of his jeep, throwing your backpack over your shoulder.