Valentines day kisses- Bang Chan

¡Fluff!You and Chan had been dating for quite some time now, and you felt it was the right moment to reveal your relationship to the public.

Once in a blue moon, Chan would bring you along to his lives, as a treat to both himself and his viewers.
As far as they knew, you were a friend from outside of the K-pop industry, and that was beyond exciting for them. Of course, he knew better. To him, you were his wonderful boyfriend, and bringing you along was simply one of the best ways of spending time with you while working.
This particular live was on Valentine's day, and you had prepared a little surprise for him. Since your three year anniversary being together, Chan had brought up the idea of going public with your relationship a couple times. Over the course of a few months, with much discussion and deliberation with all the other Stray Kids members and the company (he still had duties to fulfill as a leader as much as he did as your boyfriend, after all), he decided that he was ready to come clean to the public whenever you were.
With this in mind, you decided that Valentine's day was the best time to make it happen.
You watched as Chan read through comments and responded to few, warming people up for the stream.
He sat at the edge of his bed (the bed the both of you were asleep on less than an hour ago), gesturing and chattering animatedly. You sat on a chair at his desk behind the camera, waiting for-
"-and today, I've brought along a special guest!"
Your cue.
"Hello, everyone! It's been a while, hasn't it?" You gave your typical greeting as you popped your head into the vicinity of the camera. You sat on the bed next to Chan as he scooted over to make you more space, purposefully sitting close enough to leave little to no room between your bodies. To add to the close proximity, you threw your arm around his shoulder and placed your chin on his shoulder to look at the small screen of his phone together. If Chan went quieter than usual, nobody seemed to notice as the chat filled with greetings for you, which you returned.
The livestream went on as usual, Chan recommending songs, then you, then taking some requests from Stay, with banter and chatting in between. Only was it about halfway through that the tone shifted.
"That was "Nothing' by Bruno Major! Definitely a go-to for Valentine's day. I think it's your turn to choose a song now, no?" Chan glanced over to you, pink dusting his cheeks at how close your faces had gotten. Your lips curled up to form a cheshire grin.
"How about 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran?"
"I'm not sure if l've heard of that one before... Let's hear it!" He didn't seem to suspect anything as he searched for the song, and you took the opportunity of him looking down at his phone to wink at the camera.
Settle down with me

Cover me up Cuddle with me

Lie down with me, yeah

"Oh, it's this song!" His eyes lit up with recognition as he began to sing along.
"And your heart's against my chest, Your lips pressed to my neck"

"I'm falling for your eyes, But they don't know me yet'

And your plan was unraveling perfectly.
"And with a feeling I'Il forget, I'm in love now"

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved"
Before he could even begin to sing the next line, you leaned in and planted the lightest peck on his cheek
- hardly more than a brush of your lips against skin
- and pulled back just as quickly. Chan whipped his head around to look at you, eyes wide and lips parted slightly. You merely grinned in response to the shock and leaned in to kiss him once more - only this time on the lips. When you tried to pull away, Chan's lips chased after yours.
When he finally pulled away, he was flushed and smiling wide.
"That's why you were being so suspicious!" He exclaimed, hiding his face in his hands. The red on
the tips of his ears was still visible. Adorable.
It was safe to say, after the stream ended, more kisses were shared.