[11:48 pm]- Newt/Maze runner

¡Smut!Just you wearing Newt's clothes and him feeling too excited.

You grinned and hid your face in your hands as you inched shyly out of your and Newt's shared bathroom

"I'm here baby, you can look-" you said. but you were cut off as Newt wolf-whistled at you.
"dayum," he said loudly, "pretty, pretty boy! y'know, you look drop-dead gorgeous in my clothes. i'm having trouble keeping a grip on myself while you're in here with me."
You grinned again, giggling like a little boy as you ran over to the bed and flopped into the pillows, an almost unnoticeable blush creeping onto your cheeks as you felt Newt's fingertips graze over your thighs. you squealed and kicked your feet, playfully swatting his hand away as he rolled over onto you and started peppering your neck and tomato-red face with kisses.
Newt giggled, wrapping his arms around your sides and burying his face in your neck, nuzzling the skin with the tip of his nose as he wrapped his arms around your body.
"N-ne-newt-" you stuttered in between giggles, "st-stop it, that tickles-"
You (struggled a bit and) rolled over underneath him and pushed him off, jumping on top of him and rendering him flat on his back and partially immobile as you straddled his waist.
Newt smiled his signature soft, absolutely perfect smile that always made you melt like cheese whenever he gave it to you. he pouted cutely and reached up, cupping your face in his hands and pulling you down into a kiss that nearly made your heart stop.
I had no idea you felt so strongly about me wearing your clothes," you said when Newt finally let you get a breath of air.
"mmm... well i mean it baby," he responded, "you look hot as fuck in my clothes, we should do this more often. i'm having thoughts about you that i should not be allowed to talk about."
You snickered mischievously, wiggling your arms out of his grip and making grabby hands motions at him.
"well then, c'mere. if you can't tell me, why not show me instead?"
This time it was Newt's turn to snicker evilly as he leaned slowly inward, crawling over you and letting his fingers tangle into your hair with a light tug. it wasn't any sort of uncomfortable pain, just enough of a burn that the adorable, giggly boy he had pinned in his arms would react.
"Oh i will, puppy, just you wait..."
Your eyes widened for a split second before you broke out into a snickering fit.
"Oh yeah, big boy?" you taunted playfully, "well i don't wanna wait."