Until andromedra and the milky way collide- Bang Chan

¡Smut!After a long tour, your boyfriend can finally release all the stress accumulated with you.

Today is one of those days when your boyfriend  Chan  is a horny freak, he is a known idol and because of his thight schedule he hasn't time to "release some tension" you like those days, of course, but your ass kinda don't, he has so much stamina...

Today is one of those days when your boyfriend Chan is a horny freak, he is a known idol and because of his thight schedule he hasn't time to "release some tension" you like those days, of course, but your ass kinda don't, he has so much stamina that he can fuck you all night long with no pauses in between rounds leaving your ass sore.
here he is, kissing your neck then your jawline to finally reach your mouth, he loves kissing and licking your lips. and when he's done he then sticks his tongue out so you can suck it. he loves the way it feels "yeah just like that hoe, suck it like it was my cock" he tells you making the bulge on your pants to grow. "open up babe" you obey him opening your mouth as wide as you can so he can spit on it all he wants "you like my spit that much?". "yeah.... i love it i would drink it like if it's water" you smile at him, he spits on your mouth and then play with it between your tongues. "now let's go for the main meal of tonight" he unbuttoned his pants and discarded his shirt showing you his perfect chest and body, those toned abs you love so much "like what you see?". you nodded. "i'm glad that perfect body and this perfect man is only mine" you kiss him again while Chan helps you get off your clothes.
he positioned you on all fours and ass up and start eating you out. "fuck this ass is so tasty" he buries his face so deep between your ass cheeks and then slap them. "C- Chan i'm ready.... you don't... need to eat my a-" another slap "shut up manwhore i do with your ass whatever the fuck i want". "but i already prepared for y-you". another slap on your ass "i've told you many times before that i like to prepare your ass myself... how did you prepare that slutty hole huh? sitting on other's cocks? did you get help of the neighbour ah?" he grabs your hair and pull your head back so you can see him eye to eye, another slap, your ass already getting a bright red color "do you like getting stuffed that much that you can't wait for me to pound you?" he then grabs his dick and slap it in your ass, then positioned it between your ass cheeks and start moving like he was fucking you "tell me how many cocks has that hungry hole devoured while i was away". "nothing i s-swear... i only play with the dildo shaped like your dick" you gulp "my hole only belongs to your fat cock sir". "are you sure about that slut?" ."yes sir" you replied....
"let's put that mouth to use" Chan inserts his dick in your mouth and starts thrusting to a slow pace that slowly becomes faster. he is fucking your mouth using it like it was an onahole, you are focus on relaxing your throat and moving your tongue to feel every vein of his dick "yeahh~... just like that, you always know how to please my cock with that tongue". Chan thrusted hard in your mouth making you gag, he then grab your head and buried all his cock inside your mouth for some seconds, tears start falling, saliva dripping down your mouth. Chan then pulls out his saliva-coated dick leaving you a panting and coughing "fuck look at my dick full of your saliva come here babe" you obey, he puts his dick on your face and started smearing the saliva and pre-cum mix on your face and when he's done he kisses you tasting himself in the process. .........
"let's get to the fun part of tonight, shall we?". "yeah but just one round Chan , i need to go tomorrow to do some university work". he grabs your ass and squeeze it hard leaving his hand print on it "i was away for so long babe, i deserve to have fun tonight with my cumdump don't you think so?... i have enough loads to fill you up until your tummy is full". "is not fair you have a lot of stamina Chan " you replied "i would not last that long". "i don't care, tonight is my night with you and i'm gonna enjoy it, until the andromeda and milky way collide" he says, winking at you. "oh that's not" you say with a worried face...
it's almost morning now, you're there laying in bed, your face and neck red and with a tired/sleepy expression, Chan 's underwear in your mouth because you were being too loud and some neighbors could be awake at that time. you are surrounded by used condoms, he has used all that came in the box so now he is fucking you bareback, your back and ass painted of Chan 's cumshots. "fuck take it all" he says thrusting faster and deep into you so his cum can reach parts it haven't gotten to before. you pulls his underwear out of your mouth "joh...nny i can't... do this anym-mmh" he covers your mouth with his hand "shut up, i still have some loads and i'm not gonna stop until my balls are dry and your hole is gaping so much that i can see my cum inside you" you knew how he was during sex but you like it anyway he fucks you so good so you let him use you, he really mean it when he said he's gonna fuck you until andromeda and the milky way collide. "this is my last load be ready to take it". you hummed with no energy left isnide your body for fucking all night in different positions all across the room. Chan finally came and pulls out his dick a dirty wet sound can be heard, your destroyed hole dripping with all his cum, leaving a wet spot on the sheets, "fuck you really are a perfect cumdump... i think your insides are shaped like my dick at this point". you started falling sleep..."don't worry about your university's work... i'll call your friends later and told them you're sick, sleep all you want i'm gonna clean you up too"... Chan carries you to the bathtub "and when you wake up we're gonna watch movies and eat food prepared by me the rest of the day". you smiled at him. "you're a perfect man Chan i'm so happy to have met you" you say to him while caressing his cheeks, "and your the best thing that happened in my life y/n you make me so happy and i enjoy my time with you so much" he replies, smiling and then kissing your forehead.